Answered Hi folks, every time I change 'pages' annoyingly the wam privacy banner pops up even though I accept the cookie policy. Any clues/ideas

This question has been answered.

Slightly Athletic

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 30, 2013
London
AKA
Johnny NoCash
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi folks, every time I change 'pages' annoyingly the wam privacy banner pops up even though I accept the cookie policy. Any clues/ideas image.png

Mike_H

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Nov 24, 2022
Bedfordshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have started to get the same issue. Android phone using the default browser. Every single page requests cookie settings, each time it shows previous settings (all rejected). I did try "accept recommended" which set every option active but was still asking on every page load including just a refresh.

Mike_H

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Nov 24, 2022
Bedfordshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have started to get the same issue. Android phone using the default browser. Every single page requests cookie settings, each time it shows previous settings (all rejected). I did try "accept recommended" which set every option active but was still asking on every page load including just a refresh.
Resolved this by deleting all the site cookies and starting again.

Mike_H

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Nov 24, 2022
Bedfordshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is happening to me. How do you go about deleting all the site cookies? Thanks
Can only say for the default android browser...
Top right 3 dots (not on the WAM page, but on the browser)
Click the info icon (i in a circle)
Should be an option "cookies and site data"
Select that and you should be given the option to delete them. I selected delete 2 or 3 times just to be sure.
You should now be logged out of WAM, just login again.
It's not guaranteed to work, or be permanent but the issue may go away for a while

Hope that helps

shedman

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 28, 2016
Can only say for the default android browser...
Top right 3 dots (not on the WAM page, but on the browser)
Click the info icon (i in a circle)
Should be an option "cookies and site data"
Select that and you should be given the option to delete them. I selected delete 2 or 3 times just to be sure.
You should now be logged out of WAM, just login again.
It's not guaranteed to work, or be permanent but the issue may go away for a while

Hope that helps
Thanks Mike_H, but I'm like Fazioli and using Chrome on a Windows PC. I'll search for the cookies though.

Thanks

WamAdmin

👻
Staff member
Mar 19, 2020
AKA
Admin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Roo,

I'm getting this message now, everything I refresh the page.
Can you check again, I am in the process of updating our GDPR compliance. I have updated it 2-3 times in the past 20mins which may or may not cause people to see the consent again.

Reactions: Tony_J

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online