HiFi Lounge 10 Year Anniversary Shop Walkthrough!

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi Everyone,
Really quick one as just shot this, it was a bit rushed so not the best but just thought it would be nice to do a Walkthrough before our 10th Anniversary bash kicks off to show what the day has in store and where the shop is 10 years on.

Thanks again for everyone's support and look forward to seeing everyone today to help us celebrate.

All the best,
Regards,
Paul.

Steve Stifler

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2015
Leatherhead
AKA
Jez
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Along with a good crowd of other HiFi and music enthusiasts, at the weekend, I visited HiFi Lounge (HFL) on their open day, held to celebrate 10 years as a company. I’ve been along a few times before, and over time they have expanded into larger accommodation on site. I’m so glad I went, as like other people I spoke to, I had a great experience on the day.

They may be tucked away, but I highly recommend searching HFL out in person, or on-line as they have a wide range of amazing equipment and other essentials. I’ve not come across anywhere with the same number of high-end brands available. HFL cater for a wide range of budgets too. Their demonstration facilities are beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable. There are no pressure sales, instead a relaxed and calm atmosphere, in the company of people with passion, knowledge and experience to help find the right thing for you, be it amplifiers, speakers, turntable etc.

It was well worth my 150 mile trip to enjoy listening to music on a range of systems and experience their lounge racing facility, with a range of brilliant motor racing sims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles