HiFi Lounge are Proud to be a Melco Master Dealer!

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes

Hi Everyone,

Just a quickie to say that I am pleased to say that I passed my Melco training the other day which now means HiFi Lounge is one of the select few of Melco dealers who are considered a ‘Master Dealer’ I even got a really lovely certificate to prove it :)

As far as I am concerned if you want to get the very best from your digital music you need a Melco server / player at the heart of it, they are all designed from the ground up to get the very best from your music collection unlike a NAS drive and other options on the market.

Fair enough a few years ago we all used NAS drives as there wasn’t really an alternative but now with Melco there really is no need to use a NAS, especially if you want to get the best from your digital collection, whether that be CD rips or from Hi Res downloads as a NAS drive is solely designed for storage with no importance given to music playback at all and we all know that when it comes to 2 channel playback everything in the chain matters, yep even in digital :)

We now also have the new Melco N10 on demo, this sits just under the top of the range N1ZS but offers a different solution as the power supply sits in a seperate box and it really does give a different presentation compared to the rest of the range, it comes across as a little more forward and lively which I really like.

Anyway I won’t bang on too much longer but I really do believe Melco make the best servers out there so if you’d like to get the best from your music collection please feel free to give me a ring anytime to explore the range.

http://hifilounge.co.uk/melco

Below is a excerpt from the Melco website on our Melco Master Dealer Status and a link to their dedicated Master Dealer website -

https://www.melco-audio-masters.com/

‘Melco is a unique high-performance digital music source – quite unlike the alternatives of IT devices or servers comprising basically a PC in a box.

It is therefore important that Melco is demonstrated by Hi-Fi experts who really know and understand not only Melco, but all aspects of digital music including music formats, tagging, streaming, control, and infrastructure. The same experts would be able to properly integrate Melco into HiFi systems without any compromise, and help the user understand and enjoy the whole Hi-res Digital Music experience.

Melco have a training programme dedicated to creating a network of skilled MELCO Master Dealers who have been trained and assessed in respect of Melco Features, Installation and Support, as well as Advanced Hi-res Music Techniques and Network Infrastructure of Hi-Fi devices.

The Melco Master Dealers are listed below – you can be assured of an expert reception and guidance on all aspects of Digital Music and streaming.’

Regards,

Paul.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles