Hifi Rack

martinpix

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 17, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Facebook market place is your best bet I saw a nice Atacama stand for about £130 the other day it was in Leeds in black and silver rrp was around £450 so a decent price but there are plenty on there just keep looking and something is bound to come along within a month or 2 that fits your need and pocket. Good luck in your search

Jubal

Wammer
May 25, 2022
Manchester
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Facebook market place is your best bet I saw a nice Atacama stand for about £130 the other day it was in Leeds in black and silver rrp was around £450 so a decent price but there are plenty on there just keep looking and something is bound to come along within a month or 2 that fits your need and pocket. Good luck in your search
You’re not wrong. It seems a goldmine of cast offs. I’ll just wait till something local pops up.

Martha's dad

Now Milly's dad
Wammer
Jun 2, 2007
Overstrand
AKA
Papa du chien
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a couple of stands unique - tall and medium- afraid need some time to get pix (I have severe osteoarthritis) and one of them is dismantled!

Jubal

Wammer
May 25, 2022
Manchester
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a couple of stands unique - tall and medium- afraid need some time to get pix (I have severe osteoarthritis) and one of them is dismantled!
Hold that thought. Google tells me you’re in Norfolk. Long way from Mcer. However, even tho they went pop years ago there are still pics on the website. Just describe what you have and we’ll start there. Or point at it on the website. Thanks.

Martha's dad

Now Milly's dad
Wammer
Jun 2, 2007
Overstrand
AKA
Papa du chien
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi - leave it with me, they wont be great pix but shall try and take a couple today/tomorrow, (my ex's birthday today so a bit busy - dont ask).
I need to investigate in one of my sheds.

They are this style below - but do note this isn't mine, this one is on eBay - maybe worth you having that one?

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles