SOLD High End Vinyl Set Up

SOLD

Herodotus

Wammer
Apr 3, 2019
For sale my complete vinyl set up. I never thought I would sell this but either sale or long term storage. I would prefer to sell the whole set up but prepared to sell the phono stage and power block separately ( these are available on separate adverts ) I do not want to split the turntable, arm, platform and cartridge. Full set up below. Collection only from Henley on Thames. Retail now approx £8,250. Looking for £4,500 for the whole set up. Happy to answer any questions. A very reluctant sale.

PTP Audio Solid 9 Turntable (Pete Reinders) This has the solid bearing upgrade.
Thomas Schick 9" tonearm.
Ortofon SPU Classic (believe mark 11)
Townsend Seismic Isolation Platform
Graham Tricker Tron Convergence Phono Stage. Built for the low output SPU cartridges (Upgraded Version)
Entreq Primer Pro Power Bar
Auditorium 23 Turntable Mat

Attachments

• tempImageRijUJs.png
    tempImageRijUJs.png
    13.1 MB · Views: 108
Last edited:

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I used to own a custom Lenco based on the same manufacturers kit. I can say that my deck was below the standard of this one because this has a Corian plinth and mine had a plywood plinth. My Lenco saw off my Raven AC that I owned for 18 months (I owned my Lenco for 7 years).

So for those who don’t know this deck it’s very special indeed. If I was in the UK and it was without arm I would buy it immediately. I don’t know the seller and just trying to flag to friends on the Wam that this is an end game deck.

Last edited:

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
For sale my complete vinyl set up. I never thought I would sell this but either sale or long term storage. I would prefer to sell the whole set up but prepared to sell the phono stage and power block separately ( these are available on separate adverts ) I do not want to split the turntable, arm, platform and cartridge. Full set up below. Collection only from Henley on Thames. Retail now approx £8,250. Looking for £4,500 for the whole set up. Happy to answer any questions. A very reluctant sale.

PTP Audio Solid 9 Turntable (Pete Reinders) This has the solid bearing upgrade.
Thomas Schick 9" tonearm.
Ortofon SPU Classic (believe mark 11)
Townsend Seismic Isolation Platform
Graham Tricker Tron Convergence Phono Stage. Built for the low output SPU cartridges (Upgraded Version)
Entreq Primer Pro Power Bar
Auditorium 23 Turntable Mat
You have a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online