Linn Owners

Importing Tidal playlist

Peacelord

Wammer
Oct 27, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Linn amices,

Apologies for my ignorance and long term memory loss  but can anyone tell me how to get playlists from the Tidal app into one of the linn apps? I’ve been successful with this in the past but forgot how to. Tried the Linn faq and documentation and even google but couldn’t find the right way.

Thanks in advance.

Johannes

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I mark the songs with the star as a favourite. This is to the right of the title in the play list. When I then select the "Favourite Tracks (My Tidal)" in Tidal, I just click on "Play" at the top.

Peacelord

Wammer
Oct 27, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry, obviously I didn’t get my point across the right way.

I use the Kazoo and the Linn app to control my Linn setup. In the Tidal app all kinds of playlists are created. Per example theres a playlist called 2020 rewind that is created automatically and includes the tracks I listened to most of the time in 2020.

I would very much like to export the playlist out of the Tidal app and import it in to one of the Linn apps. How do I proceed?

Matt Chicago

Wammer
Jan 9, 2021
Chicago USA
AKA
Matt
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Peacelord,

In the Linn app, select “System” on bottom tray. Then you will see Tidal in the list on the next screen. Click on Tidal. That will take you to a screen (organized by pins) where you can navigate to both Tidal personal playlists you’ve created as well as Tidal generated lists.

• Upvote
Reactions: Peacelord

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles