Is Sunday the most optimal day for music ?

DUVET

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2021
Middle
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Been out this morning to pick up a few bits . Have returned to Duvet manors and I don't know if its because I am Floyd fan as in Keith 🍷🍷 ( well Pink also ) but the idea of music on and pottering in and out to the kitchen to check on the Sunday roast while partaking in a livener or two makes me feel fantastically happy. Great music , the aroma of food drifting throughout the house and I feel content .

I love Sundays

Last edited:

audio_PHIL_e

audioPHILe
Wammer
Jul 21, 2020
The wrong planet
soundcloud.com
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I used to enjoy Saturdays: AM the s/h record store on the market where the bloke was so friendly he would give me LPs to take home & try, on condition that I brought them back next week if I didn't like them or the money if I wanted to keep them. He was a good judge, so it was usually the latter. Also the MVC shop where I'd come away with an armful of CDs. PM listening to the morning's collection. Sometimes the listening to new stuff would go on all week in the evenings.

hiesteem

peacebro
Wammer
Feb 6, 2019
AKA
Pete
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yes, love Sundays, and as I'm a three meals a day type of guy. Here's what I had for breakfast dinner and tea😁

Attachments

• 20221113_201326.jpg
    20221113_201326.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: Rockchild

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Quite often for me it’s Saturday afternoon’s….back home after my usual week away -Jane often out delivering orders etc …..crank up the volume and/or explore a tweak or two. Unless of course I’m in the garage etc building something 😂😂

Last edited:

lazycat

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Dec 20, 2007
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
TBH. It's any day my neighbour is at work, if I want volume (usual).
Saturday is a favourite tho' - Gilles Peterson on R6.

Except last Sat. when I played a variety of stuff, got a bit p****d and ordered a new cartridge and told you all about it.

None of which I remembered until I woke up and saw the email/bill.

No catnip for the 'cat this Xmas.

Tarzan

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2007
Hornchurch, England
AKA
Andy
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
We love musical Sundays!

Get up at 0500hrs

Warm system up.

Make a Cuppa. :coffee:

Un sleeve new record

Go to The Pub at 12 Bells- what is not to like?

Come back from Pub and play Beatles albums and curse that l was born in the wrong era. :ROFLMAO:

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If I’m not working Sunday if for doing what I want ..
Yesterday morning went to the record fair in chesterfield while Diane went to an old school friends funeral ..
I came back from chesterfield and put a fire in , and set about cleaning the albums I purchased .. then chilling all evening to my new music …

Strider

Show me your Fooses
Wammer Plus
Jan 16, 2006
Here and there
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Evenings and Sundays for me, I love going for an early hike on Sunday and coming home to find the kit is nicely warmed up ready for a session.

Reactions: Ian and bigrod

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Every day is an optimal day for me basicly in lockdown with Hilary's immune system being wiped atm & for the next 12 months it looks like.

My music & this place will keep me sane like it did in the first lockdown I hope so anyway🤞🏻

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
We love musical Sundays!

Get up at 0500hrs

Warm system up.

Make a Cuppa. :coffee:

Un sleeve new record

Go to The Pub at 12 Bells- what is not to like?

Come back from Pub and play Beatles albums and curse that l was born in the wrong era. :ROFLMAO:
Always good to listen to the Beatles after alcohol (only joking) 😂😂

Reactions: Tarzan and MVJ

DomT

Food and coffee and rock n roll
Wammer Plus
Jul 23, 2019
Village near Nottingham.
AKA
Dom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
We are finding that Sunday ends up being a quiet day with no music as most of our week is full of music. Mind you when cooking on a Sunday the music is always on in the kitchen. Radio 10 from Netherlands is rather good.

Reactions: Chumpchops and MVJ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online