Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 6, 2007
NZ & loving it!
AKA
Graham
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
And it isn't even the gorgeous girl serving at the 19th, although that would be a pretty good reason. A pliable lay, if ever there was one... :love:

No, it's because it'd give me an excuse to drive a golf cart. Not just any golf cart, either, but this one:

12.jpg

It's based on an EZ-GO golf cart, but was stripped down to its core and was rebuilt in the image of Batman's Tumbler. It'll do 38mph (perfect for that faster round, and all the quicker to get back to the 19th), can be bought direct from the manufacturer for 'just' $17000 (or best offer). I'm sure there are club memberships that would cost more.

And in the long run it'll be cheaper than a round with the lass at the 19th.

Hornucopia

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 16, 2009
Bristol, , United Ki
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've been looking for a unique Invalid cart to go shopping in!

Never mind these dinky trolleys! I want to go out in style! (Though - I hope!!! - I don't need it YET!!)

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Two things on the Wam I have found extremely disappointing - the seeming lack of interest in a great game - golf; and, secondly, the derisory uninformed scorn that accompanies any reference to American football. You should all be ashamed of yourslves..

Hayward

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 29, 2011
Two things on the Wam I have found extremely disappointing - the seeming lack of interest in a great game - golf; and, secondly, the derisory uninformed scorn that accompanies any reference to American football. You should all be ashamed of yourslves..
Jeez Jack, how come you have room in your life for two daft hobbies?!

Tel

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2006
Hove Actually
AKA
Kevin
There have been loads of theads about golf.

James even tried to organise a Wam society event on the Saturday afternoon of the Scalford weekend.

Plenty of warmers play.

I think OB1 swaps his driver more often than he swaps his amps.

Chumpy

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 3, 2005
Bristol UK
AKA
Charlie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Playing any sort of real sport is great, for all sorts of lovely social-fun-fitness (or not) reasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Creedy