Jolida Mk2 tube dac - crazy clearance price

Open door

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 8, 2012
Glos SW
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
4 MORE NOW AVAILABLE! Edit 9th June - Now 2 left!

Jolida offer - last remaining Mk2's with output capacitor upgrades!

I managed to secure the last batch of Jolida Mk2 Dac's in silver only from Jolida. Jolida now only make the Mk3 which is exactly the same dac as the Mk2 but has a volume pot and headphone jack.

I am including the output cap upgrade with these so it better than what was reviewed on the Wam - http://www.hifiwigwam.com/jolida-glass-fx-ii-dac/

Mental one off price of £399.00 incl UK postage - bargain. Only a few remain so be quick. PM me.

P1050662-300x225.jpg

25030.jpg

lordmortlock

Lordmortlock
Wammer
Jun 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm going to give one of these a whirl. Popping down to see Robert tonight as he's only round the corner

B

BD Audio

Wow what a deal, I heard from a new owner of one of these only today, he is very happy and for £400 I can see why!

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
Been listening to mine this afternoon, very impressed:^

At this sort of money, it is a fantastic bargain!

lordmortlock

Lordmortlock
Wammer
Jun 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Mines been in the system for a few days now and I'm really impressed. A balanced, musical listen ... I've had to remind myself I'm not listening to my more expensive dac on more than one occasion.

You/jolida deserve to sell a lot of the mk3 Robert.

Lee Henley

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 10, 2010
Dudley, UK
AKA
Lee
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Mines been in the system for a few days now and I'm really impressed. A balanced, musical listen ... I've had to remind myself I'm not listening to my more expensive dac on more than one occasion. You/jolida deserve to sell a lot of the mk3 Robert.
Jake glad you like it mate, I have been mentioning this Dac on a few occasions, seems like it starting to catch on a bit more !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Open door

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 8, 2012
Glos SW
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Long story short, Jolida made the mk2 obsolete last year but their US dealer network complained saying not all customers what the headphone and pre section. Jolida were cautious so brought back the Mk2 is silver at low volume but they sold slowly compared to the Mk3. As a result they dropped it again a month or so ago and only offer the mk3.

Bonus now is there are 4 Mk2's in silver going for a deal. 2 are in the UK ready to dispatch and the last 2 ever are in the air on their way over. UK Clarity Cap upgrade included.

Now an awesome £395 incl UK postage. Only 4 globally left - move fast.

Open door

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 8, 2012
Glos SW
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Jolida moved some months back and have found another pair while clearing some cupboards and boxes out. So 2 more arriving Monday and so can do them at the same silly price.

Optional upgrades:

Output capacitors uprated to either: V-Cap, Mundorf Evo or Supreme, Modwright (via BD), Sonicap or Auricap XO - all in stock. (Extra coat of course)

Cast silver out put wiring upgrade (extra Dollar)

DC filter capacitor upgrade to Mundorf Supreme - highly recommended for a small fee

Once these arrive they will be posted in the classifieds...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online