SteveY
Wammer
Apr 22, 2019
West sussex
AKA
Stephen yates
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi all, when playing albums on my Windows lap top Kazoo puts the tracks in alphabetical order but on my iPhone they are in track order, can I adjust the Windows app to play in track order?

Steve 

Moomintroll

Fictional Character - not to be taken literally
Wammer
May 20, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
@SteveY we probably need some more info to get to the bottom of this.

1 Do you mean you have music files on your laptop and your iPhone?

2 What music server software are you running on your laptop, or are you just using drag and drop into Kazoo?

3 Are you running Kazoo on both the laptop and the iPhone?

To give some background, Kazoo can only see what the music server presents, so if Kazoo is looking at two different servers (laptop and iPhone) @36 hoursmay have a point in that  the tracks on Windows may not have track numbers.

If you can tell us a bit more, we may be able to offer some solutions.

’troll

SteveY

SteveY
Wammer
Apr 22, 2019
West sussex
AKA
Stephen yates
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi All,

Sorry for the late reply, the flac files are stored in album folders with jPeg art ripped on DB poweramp, they are on my Qnap Nas hard drives, so I can access them from Laptop, iPhone, and desktop, I use Kazoo mostly but sometimes Asset, I just noticed however that on my desktop Kazoo shows the tracks in the right track order so it is only on the Laptop that Kazoo is showing tracks in alphabetical order ?

SteveY

SteveY
Wammer
Apr 22, 2019
West sussex
AKA
Stephen yates
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi All, just in case anyone looks at this I uninstalled Kazoo and re installed then updated my library and all is in the correct order now, thanks for looking.

Steve

• Upvote
Reactions: Moomintroll

Moomintroll

Fictional Character - not to be taken literally
Wammer
May 20, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Good to know. Glad you got it sorted.

‘troll

Latest posts