Matt Daniels

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 5, 2014
Wiltshire
AKA
Matt
NB: Interest check at the moment.

Considering selling my beloved KEF Reference 204C as I have a chance at a 202C. My poor house is too small for the 204, it just dominates....But my god, what a speaker!!!

Cosmetically it is not perfect and needs a refinish really but I don't care so I haven't done it.

Main UniQ driver replaced with new from KEF in 2013 it is sonically perfect. Interesting back story too but I'll save that for now.

This is only an option as I'm desperate to raise money to buy the 202C I've been hunting three years and for one reason or another missed the ones that have shown up (Rarely)

Looking for £675 to reflect the condition of the chassis (A few scratches and minor chips.)

Its in my storage unit at the moment (but if anyone is seriously interested I'll go down and take a few pics.) as I have the Sonus Faber DOMUS in place for demo (which is also up for sale elsewhere) so I don't have close ups to hand but here's one of it in place in my front array (where it is driven by a NAD C272 in bridge mode)

A mighty beast for the money and easily a match for its newer sibling the 204/2C at 4 times this price second hand....

thanks for reading

M

Front array, amps and control.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles