kt88 in green wooden box

Davewhityetagain

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
11,690
4
0
, ,
box_wood.jpg


Found them :dude:

 
M

Mr Coherent

Guest
I know a man who's just bought a box of those £600
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif


 
M

Mr Coherent

Guest
Valve affictionardo's feel its money well spent, who are we to argue
71_71.gif.90e48c720ca56a2d2fa0532dd3380cc7.gif


 
M

Mr Coherent

Guest
I believe these were Cryo'd and plated with Virgin drow Elf locks cut at dawn on a cold December morn during the winter solstice, whilst performing the 'come on baby light my fire' ritual in silken white panties (unsoiled)

 

supercapman

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
1,313
1
0
Bath, , United Kingd
AKA
Chris
Mr Coherent wrote:

I believe these were Cryo'd and plated with Virgin drow Elf locks cut at dawn on a cold December morn during the winter solstice, whilst performing the 'come on baby light my fire' ritual in silken white panties (unsoiled)
That makes 'em a bargain in my book, I think Hifi+ waxed lyrical about these valves a few months ago.

 

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
32,265
552
173
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
supercapman wrote:

Mr Coherent wrote:
I believe these were Cryo'd and plated with Virgin drow Elf locks cut at dawn on a cold December morn during the winter solstice, whilst performing the 'come on baby light my fire' ritual in silken white panties (unsoiled)
That makes 'em a bargain in my book, I think Hifi+ waxed lyrical about these valves a few months ago.
haha!

We have a Cryo man in the Wigwam now. Hopefully he can tell us (I don't mean this sarcastically) what benefit we can get from cryo treatment of valves?

 

supercapman

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
1,313
1
0
Bath, , United Kingd
AKA
Chris
hifiwigwam wrote:

supercapman wrote:
Mr Coherent wrote:
I believe these were Cryo'd and plated with Virgin drow Elf locks cut at dawn on a cold December morn during the winter solstice, whilst performing the 'come on baby light my fire' ritual in silken white panties (unsoiled)
That makes 'em a bargain in my book, I think Hifi+ waxed lyrical about these valves a few months ago.
haha!

We have a Cryo man in the Wigwam now. Hopefully he can tell us (I don't mean this sarcastically) what benefit we can get from cryo treatment of valves?
That was sarcasm James, would dream of spending that on glass bottles
biggrin.png


 

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
32,265
552
173
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
supercapman wrote:

hifiwigwam wrote:
supercapman wrote:
Mr Coherent wrote:
I believe these were Cryo'd and plated with Virgin drow Elf locks cut at dawn on a cold December morn during the winter solstice, whilst performing the 'come on baby light my fire' ritual in silken white panties (unsoiled)
That makes 'em a bargain in my book, I think Hifi+ waxed lyrical about these valves a few months ago.
haha!

We have a Cryo man in the Wigwam now. Hopefully he can tell us (I don't mean this sarcastically) what benefit we can get from cryo treatment of valves?
That was sarcasm James, would dream of spending that on glass bottles
biggrin.png
Thank goodnes Chris, I thought you had taken leave of your senses for moment there. I am rather well oiled this evening and therefore in a more gullable mode than ist das norm.:mmmm:

 

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
32,265
552
173
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
supercapman wrote:

Don't worry mate well pissed too, got Portishead pumping out this evening and the letters are getting blurry on my keyboatd.
kraftwerk are doing ze duestch beer thing for me tonight. gonna sleep well tonight mate.. if i make it up the stairs.
biggrin.png


 

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
32,265
552
173
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
supercapman wrote:

What you drinkin, I'm guzzling the Hoegaarden lager, bloody love the stuff, been hooked since EofS brought it round for that bake off.
On the Stella. Hoegaarden is really nice. If you fancy trying some other interesting beers give Chimay a try... but carefully.
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif
cool.gif.9d6c72c555b38e519336a6d9b55ca875.gif
biggrin.png


 

jonjin

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 22, 2005
4,711
4
0
London
Fsdfaiwuefhaklfg

Right. The EATs from what I've read are overpriced and over-packaged.

JJ

 
M

Mr Coherent

Guest
JJ,

Gives us your thoughts on the Ref 8's, are they as the reviews suggest?

or do you find them something else ? (I have the ref 9's) T.

PM me if you like

 

Forum statistics

Threads
109,316
Messages
2,317,841
Members
69,454
Latest member
OpenSea_0