HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
yoda900photos
yoda900photos
th_picture011.jpg
th_picture010.jpg

th_picture012.jpg
th_picture006.jpg

Photos do not do it justice. Outstanding presence even though quite small. An asset really.

Unfortunately not mine but a friends
cry_smile.gif.e6f167d6925baafe229b8957ba771316.gif
brought it round so we could go for a blast this evening. At all times within the speed limit
wink.png
officer.ir

Sound from the exhaust at 1..mph+ is awsome with the 6 speed flappy paddle gearbox orchestrating the snarl .

Much better car than their BMW M6 or the Bently unless you just want to plod up and down the Motorways as I do in my old 5 Series.

Not a bad collection for a bloke with no education.

A truly memorable evening. Fastest thing I've been in and makes the wifes VR6 seem like its standing still.
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

Jezzer

Unspecified Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jul 31, 2005
Uxbridge
AKA
Jezzer
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Neighbour down the road has an orangey/copper one of these (and, yep, its exhaust note has serious LOUDNESS and DEPTH to it). Very ostentatious and showy. I think you have to be a certain kind of person (apart from loaded) to drive a Lambo.

(nice car but of course it wouldn't be my first choice of supercar if I had the money (which I don't))

yoda900

Wammer Plus
Sep 20, 2005
Cheshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
There is no point in having a Lambo unless it is outrageous in every respect IMHO and this one defo is
biggrin.png

It must scream " look at me " or you've just wasted £135K.

It is an awsome piece of machinery and easy to drive

Borats Baby

Wammer
Wammer
May 2, 2006
Warrington
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
yoda900 wrote:

There is no point in having a Lambo unless it is outrageous in every respect IMHO and this one defo is
biggrin.png

If it screams "look at me" then I dont want one !!

I can think of other cars 'd spend £135K on, and yes, I'd have an awful lot of change

And I'm not just saying that coz I'm poor !!!!!!

Injector

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 23, 2005
In a shed
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
yoda900 wrote:

yoda900photos
yoda900photos
th_picture011.jpg
th_picture010.jpg
th_picture012.jpg
th_picture006.jpg

Photos do not do it justice. Outstanding presence even though quite small. An asset really.

Unfortunately not mine but a friends
cry_smile.gif.e6f167d6925baafe229b8957ba771316.gif
brought it round so we could go for a blast this evening. At all times within the speed limit
wink.png
officer.ir

Sound from the exhaust at 1..mph+ is awsome with the 6 speed flappy paddle gearbox orchestrating the snarl .

Much better car than their BMW M6 or the Bently unless you just want to plod up and down the Motorways as I do in my old 5 Series.

Not a bad collection for a bloke with no education.

A truly memorable evening. Fastest thing I've been in and makes the wifes VR6 seem like its standing still.
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif
I like those, quite reserved for a Lamborghini IMO. No education is required to make a fortune though, as is proven time and time again. I'd say it's actually a hindrance.

Tons of Fun

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 26, 2006
Concrete cow funland
AKA
Ed
yoda900 wrote:

biggrin.png

The Gallardo is quite cool by all accounts- I'm always suprised by how dinky it is. I understand that less of it is prone to falling off as well.

I'd save £45K over the lambo and have one of these though;

2007-Porsche-911-GT3-1.jpg

Borats Baby

Wammer
Wammer
May 2, 2006
Warrington
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Fella round our way has recently bought one of these:

4713-anniversary_11.jpg

Same colour, anniversary model too.

I dont know him, I've just seen him taking his mates out in it. They swap drivers in the lane behind my garden.
biggrin.png

Thats thing does sound nice !!!

An absolute ball ache to drive, and own, but I know which one I'd have !!

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tons of Fun wrote:

yoda900 wrote:
biggrin.png

The Gallardo is quite cool by all accounts- I'm always suprised by how dinky it is. I understand that less of it is prone to falling off as well.

My best friend owns the 997 GT3RS, which is his trackday car. Lucky barsteward also has a 996 Turbo Cabriolet - which (back on topic) he's considering changing.....

for either a Aston DB9 Volante or the aforementioned Gallardo Spyder. Decisions decisions!

Tons of Fun

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 26, 2006
Concrete cow funland
AKA
Ed
Papa Lazarou wrote:

Tons of Fun wrote:
yoda900 wrote:
biggrin.png

My best friend owns the 997 GT3RS, which is his trackday car. Lucky barsteward also has a 996 Turbo Cabriolet - which (back on topic) he's considering changing.....

for either a Aston DB9 Volante or the aforementioned Gallardo Spyder. Decisions decisions!
If you recall, he overtook us on the way back from Heathrow. Did you ever find out who his mystery passenger was?................

Papa Lazarou

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
Bletchley, Bucks
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tons of Fun wrote:

Papa Lazarou wrote:
Tons of Fun wrote:
yoda900 wrote:
biggrin.png

If you recall, he overtook us on the way back from Heathrow. Did you ever find out who his mystery passenger was?................
No, must remember to ask him. Doh! Off to Newquay now for a stag-do, back Sunday. Have a great weekend wammers.

Anthony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 9, 2006
Edinburgh, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
i've been lucky enough to have had a 15 minute ride in a murcielago, taken out around the factory by one of their test drivers. i almost shat myself the way he drove on the local roads.

it was great being taken round the factory too, seeing how they put things together, including the lady who has all these leather swatches and stitches away all day. It's quite small scale and the staff are very proud of what they are working on (although unfortunately the company takes advantage of this when it comes to remuneration
sad.png
).

i'm sure everyone has their opinion on which supercar is better blah blah, but as far as looks go, for me the current lambo range kills the rest stone dead.

Leonard Smalls

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Shropshire Borders,
Lamborghini? So new money dahling..

Porsche perhaps, but if you're proper posh you'd have one of these for best:

BristolFighter1.jpg

Plus a 15 year old battered Espace or Subaru Legacy for pottering about in.

gaul

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 22, 2005
LONDON, ,
Borats Baby wrote:

yoda900 wrote:
biggrin.png

If it screams "look at me" then I dont want one !!

I can think of other cars 'd spend £135K on, and yes, I'd have an awful lot of change

And I'm not just saying that coz I'm poor !!!!!!
Hey, we don't expect a V70 driver - no offence there - to buy a Lambo...
wink.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online