Numpty
Wammer
Oct 2, 2009
Lancashire Lad
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Bought from Robin on here a couple of years ago. Original sale thread with all the details and more pictures:

https://www.hifiwigwam.com/threads/fs-leak-stereo-20.104237/

Still exactly as described then and with all the same valves and the free Mazda EL34s he included. It has worked superbly since I got it but I recently bought a Quad Artera that matches my pre and I can't afford to keep both.

Robins' original sale was a bargain considering its' history, recent check-over and the quality of the valves included.

I'm asking even less at £800 if you collect it from Eccleston, near Chorley in Lancs.

Not looking to post at the moment as I don't have a suitable box. Would prefer collection so I can demo.

Attachments

• leak3.jpg
    leak3.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: deggie

Ian

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Aug 27, 2008
United Kingdom
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
**** me, what a stone cold bargain this is. Classique rebuilds are stunning.

I'm not going to say GLWTS as you won't be needing it !

Reactions: Gizza and myles

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This was my first taste of valves and spent many years listening to them as a result.

Believe it or not we connected it to my B&W 802d's and after using Linn Klimax Solo's previously the Leak sounded absolutely glorious & never looked back after hearing what I had been missing.

Good luck with your sale Phil👍

Last edited:
Reactions: robin and Gizza

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This was my first taste of valves and spent many years listening to them as a result.

Belive it or not we connected it to my B&W 802d's and after using Linn Klimax Solo's previously the Leak sounded absolutely glorious & never looked back after hearing what I had been missing.

Good luck with your sale Phil👍
Remember it well Steve, good days mate

Reactions: MVJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles