LINN Majik 140 Black Ash. Mint. Upgraded Stands. Boxed. Also matching active cards

sunbeamgls

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 19, 2011
North Wales
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
*** Now on eBay ***

As featured at Scalford 2013:

"Sunbeamgls - Isoplat man - loved this, the AdamK equivalent of last year trading Naim for Linn branded! Similar sound powerful and so clean."

"From a few mutterings I've heard I think you shocked a few hi-fi brand snobs, and that's got to be a good thing."

"Congratulations on your room today - your Linn system was the one I would have listened to all day if I had the choice."

"But was really impressed by your setup. Majik 140's sounded very good, for their price they really worked hard. I'm grateful you brought it because it allowed me to wander round with something linn fresh in mind to compare to others. I think your system stood up very well against many of the systems available."

"Loved the Linn Akurate DS. Not a big fan of full Linn systems, but as a source it was for me the best digital source at the show"

"Sunbeamgls Majik room made time disappear."

"Absolutely loved your system at the show yesterday. I remember that you asked some months ago here on the Wam whether or not people would be interested in hearing an 'all-Linn' set-up at the show, and I replied that I was sure that they would. How right I was! - those speakers of yours are absolutely magnificent."

"Very nice and I hear good things from those who went to Scalford who really liked your set up"

"I have to agree with them, first time hearing Linn. Must say I liked it very much...."

"Thanks for making the effort. Sounded very tidy when I looked in, playing the Nils Lofgren Live iirc. Good stuff!"

My Linn Majik 140 speakers for sale

Black Ash

In absolutely Mint condition

Upgraded heavy stands (with a few very minor marks)

Original Linn packaging

Transferrable warranty to July 2016

1295 GBP plus shipping and insurance at cost

These speakers and upgraded stands retail at £2155.

Full set of Chakra active cards for the above, all boxed. 350 GBP plus shipping and insurance at cost. Transferrable warranty to July 2016

Both for 1550 GBP plus shipping and insurance at cost

If you have an existing Linn amp or an MDSM or an MDSi, you can add the C6100 Dynamik I have for sale here (at 1100 GBP) to build an excellent active system: http://www.hifiwigwam.com/showthread.php?129330-Linn-C6100-Dynamik-Power-Amp-Black-Excellent-Condition-Boxed

Total for speakers, stands, cards and amp: 2500 (was 2600) GBP

DSC04014.JPG

I also have the M112, M5100/D, M112 active cards, C6100/D, M109s and M109 active cards available all negotiable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles