Linn Owners

Linn Promotion March 5th - April30th

HDMan72

Newbie Wammer
Wammer
Feb 4, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not sure if this was mentioned but starting March 5th Linn has a promotion of buy one upgrade and get the second for 15% off. I checked with my dealer and it is official. I just scheduled an appointment for a Cirkus & Kore upgrade to use this promotion. 

Upgrades include:

-Sondek LP12 (deck only)
- LP12 Plinth
- Cirkus Kit
- Trampolin
- Keel
- Kore
- Standard sub-chassis
- Radikal (standard)
- Radikal (machined)
- Lingo
- Majik PSU
- T-Kable
- Ekos SE
- Akito
- Majik tonearm
- Urika
- Urika II
- Uphorik
- Internal MM/MC module

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Upvote
Reactions: akamatsu

Lunch

So much music, so little time
Wammer
Oct 8, 2018
Oslo
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can you get a cheap and an expensive upgrade and have 15% on the expensive one?

akamatsu

Michael
Wammer Plus
Oct 9, 2018
Point Roberts, WA, USA (Vancouver)
AKA
Michael
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Can you get a cheap and an expensive upgrade and have 15% on the expensive one?
I would say yes. This is based on past similar promotions, such as buy a Krystal and get 15% off any other LP12 upgrade.

Edit: I stand corrected. See comment below.

ThomasOK

LP12 Whisperer, Lejonklou importer
Wammer
Oct 19, 2018
Westland, MI USA
AKA
Thomas O'Keefe
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
These additional terms should answer the other questions:

Under this offer, customers buying any two of the LP12 upgrades listed will be entitled to a 15% reduction off the suggested retail price of the lowest priced product (or if four upgrades purchased, the two lowest priced upgrades will be discounted).

The full price and discounted products must be purchased at the same time to be eligible for the promotion.

Only one order per customer with up to a maximum of four upgrades (two at full price, two at discounted price).

This offer excludes the following products/packages: • Klimax LP12 • Akurate LP12 • Majik LP12 • Radikal (Standard) & Urika package • Radikal (Machined) & Urika package • Kandid • Krystal • Adikt • Adikt Stylus

TooManyCatweazles

Vinyl Junkie with a DSM
Wammer
Jan 16, 2019
Northern Germany
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This offer excludes the following products/packages: • Klimax LP12 • Akurate LP12 • Majik LP12 • Radikal (Standard) & Urika package • Radikal (Machined) & Urika package • Kandid • Krystal • Adikt • Adikt Stylus
Looks like Linn HQ know what they need to exclude, in order to keep me from looking deeper into my wallet ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: MickC

akamatsu

Michael
Wammer Plus
Oct 9, 2018
Point Roberts, WA, USA (Vancouver)
AKA
Michael
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not sure if this was mentioned but starting March 5th Linn has a promotion of buy one upgrade and get the second for 15% off. I checked with my dealer and it is official. I just scheduled an appointment for a Cirkus & Kore upgrade to use this promotion. 

Upgrades include:

-Sondek LP12 (deck only)
- LP12 Plinth
- Cirkus Kit
- Trampolin
- Keel
- Kore
- Standard sub-chassis
- Radikal (standard)
- Radikal (machined)
- Lingo
- Majik PSU
- T-Kable
- Ekos SE
- Akito
- Majik tonearm
- Urika
- Urika II
- Uphorik
- Internal MM/MC module
Isn't today Cirkus/Kore day for you?

Reactions: HDMan72

HDMan72

Newbie Wammer
Wammer
Feb 4, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Isn't today Cirkus/Kore day for you?
Yes it was! Just got home, 280 miles round trip. Had Cirkus/Kore/Trampoline 2 installed. Trampoline 2 had to be filed all the way around for custom fit to my plinth due to its age (you mentioned this to me about an early Tramp1 you had I believe). Good news is my old plinth is solid, great condition for its age, no splits or cracks. Tomorrow I will set it all back up and can’t wait to hear it. I’ll post pics also. 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles