Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I visit Louth occasionally to see family. If there happens to be one on when I'm there I'll be up for it!

I'm into valves and ribbons but not heard any Icon amps or newer Quad speakers so interested in hearing.

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I visit Louth occasionally to see family. If there happens to be one on when I'm there I'll be up for it!

I'm into valves and ribbons but not heard any Icon amps or newer Quad speakers so interested in hearing.
Clicking on their location map it comes up Lincoln USA . Bit too far for me

Trouble and strife

Troublenstrife
Wammer
Dec 8, 2018
Lincoln
AKA
Paul and Julie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Clicking on their location map it comes up Lincoln USA . Bit too far for me

Like to confirm location we are based is Lincoln UK. Happy to travel a few hours to hear other systems and meet like minded folk.

had a good day yesterday at the show in Daventry, some nice systems. Most of which were out of our budget but nice to see what is achievable.

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Clicking on their location map it comes up Lincoln USA . Bit too far for me
But does the forum software just pick the best match (and might be US centric). I'll stick my neck out and say the kit list doesn't sound like your typical US audiophile's. Plus I would imagine in the US you put a call out for anyone within a day's drive rather than an hour [emoji23]

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Clicking on their location map it comes up Lincoln USA . Bit too far for me

Like to confirm location we are based is Lincoln UK. Happy to travel a few hours to hear other systems and meet like minded folk.

had a good day yesterday at the show in Daventry, some nice systems. Most of which were out of our budget but nice to see what is achievable.
Diane and I are 5 mins from junction 26 of the M1 .. A little town called Eastwood. . If ever your on the M1 drop me a PM

kindest regards Julian

moo-fi

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 5, 2009
Doncaster
AKA
Fred
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
We are 50 minutes from Lincoln and are often in the vicinity for shopping, visiting parents etc. As for bake off's we normally hold one a year, but Covid has sort of put the brakes on it for the last 18 months or so. 

Anyway we are pondering about when to do our next one, but you would always be welcome to drop in.

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Lawrence 001, when your passing drop me a message and will see what we can arrange. More than happy for you to pop over and have a listen.
Thanks that's very kind, I know I'm there around Christmas but I think my mum will be upset if I disappear off for a day and I'm sure you'll be busy too.

Trouble and strife

Troublenstrife
Wammer
Dec 8, 2018
Lincoln
AKA
Paul and Julie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Diane and I are 5 mins from junction 26 of the M1 .. A little town called Eastwood. . If ever your on the M1 drop me a PM

kindest regards Julian
Thank you that would be lovely will definatly take you up on that offer

Regards julie and paul 

StingRay

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2016
Suffolk coast, UK
AKA
Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have family near Lincoln and over on the Lincs. coast so I maybe able to attend in the future.

I would like to attend some bake-offs but most are too far away.

Reactions: justinhd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles