Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a very large wooden chest filled with things that are just not getting used cables of every type just ask , loads of wall wart power supplies , some USB to Spdif convertors and other things like pre amps . Most are free to whoever needs them just PM me . The other things like the Pre Amps and Power amps are all cheap but need at least a donation to charity . Please these are for the use and assistance of other wammers and do not just hoover things to then resell .

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No but I do have something a little more modest you could try drop me a line .

robbie010

Fervent Box-swapper & Tinkerer
Wammer Plus
Feb 24, 2016
Manchester
AKA
Simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have a very large wooden chest filled with things that are just not getting used cables of every type just ask , loads of wall wart power supplies , some USB to Spdif convertors and other things like pre amps . Most are free to whoever needs them just PM me . The other things like the Pre Amps and Power amps are all cheap but need at least a donation to charity . Please these are for the use and assistance of other wammers and do not just hoover things to then resell .
Any streamers lurking in there?

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Will have a Naim Uniti SSD that may well be getting dumped for being useless but needs a repair first .

Headcoat

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Feb 15, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Any half way decent RCA imterconnects, OFC and no silver (Imstart imagining it sounds brighter with silver!). 0.3m to 1m.

I'm a few pairs short across the three systems.

Headcoat

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Feb 15, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Actually while I'm here, OFC speaker cable. 2 x 5m or thereabouts... ?

Gizza

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Mar 12, 2011
Sutton Coldfield
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Do you by any chance have any parallel, flat ribbon speaker cable at all, please, Townshend Isolda or clone? 0.8 metre lengths or longer. I keep looking at them on eBay but am trying to save for my holiday in July so haven't pulled the plug. The cheapest I've seen them was £300 for a 1 metre pair, perhaps I'll have to wait till later in the year...

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry Gary used to have some DNM but that got given to @Lurch some time ago and the various internet ones were sent out to another Wammer a few months ago . I would say to those wanting to ask I have not really bought any expensive cable so most is just pretty ordinary .

Reactions: Gizza

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Do you by any chance have any parallel, flat ribbon speaker cable at all, please, Townshend Isolda or clone? 0.8 metre lengths or longer. I keep looking at them on eBay but am trying to save for my holiday in July so haven't pulled the plug. The cheapest I've seen them was £300 for a 1 metre pair, perhaps I'll have to wait till later in the year...
The ones I got from Andrew are actually a bit long. Just checked and they're 3m so happy to chop them down to 2m as that's the max I need, could send you the 1m pair of cut-offs if that would sort you out?

Reactions: Gizza and bencat

Gizza

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Mar 12, 2011
Sutton Coldfield
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry Gary used to have some DNM but that got given to @Lurch some time ago and the various internet ones were sent out to another Wammer a few months ago . I would say to those wanting to ask I have not really bought any expensive cable so most is just pretty ordinary .
Sorry Andrew, only just spotted your response, which is why I didn't respond at the time! I wasn't being ignorant, honest. By the way, Lurch very kindly cut a 1m pair off the cables you gave him and sent them to me. I'm very impressed with them.

Reactions: JustinTime

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Straight answer no . But I may have some no name screw bananas and some cable let me know .

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Any 7 pin DIN B&O leads?!

Or the curly red and black B&O Red Line speaker cables?

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry Adam never owned any Beo equipment but always wanted some of there active speakers but none ever came up for the right price . Sadly that type of DIN use was almost always on European equipment and the only Din leads I have were for Quad amps .

Reactions: Beobloke

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry @robin but no one else seems to have joined in and sadly lots of what I had has already been given away . If as I had hoped others had made a similar offer then more things would be able to be matched given the feelings will ask the mods to delete this thread so others do not get upset when I am not able to help .

Hap Hazzard

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 26, 2010
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Andrew,

Just a suggestion, why not just photo what you have and put it up. Then you won’t get a million requests for stuff you don’t have. 😉 and by the way this is very charitable of you to do this , the spirit of Wam lives on 👍

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles