Iam deaf at the ears, but way more dumb in between
Wammer
Aug 10, 2018
India
AKA
Y.Manohar / mike
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks a ton to all for posting this awesome thread. I loved reading every bit of it. And the pics added to the charm :)
Though apart from @Lurch ( despite his iconic beard missing :D ), I can't make out who is who, but it was still lovely to you see all you gents in person.

Fondly looking forward to meeting everyone in person in some future Wam show, as attending the show, is my No.1 on the list of "things to do before I die" list :D

Edit : didn't realize that there was a page 4 with all attendees names listed :D, and @Jessica_k was obvious :D

Last edited:

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Echoing Wizmax's thoughts, we must once again thank John for his hospitality and generous nature. He has proved a catalyst in the South regarding the social side of hifi - great stuff. Let's not forget he was the driver when a car full of Wammers visited Fourlegs, The Flash, Bandit Pilot, Hifinut et.al.
in Melton on an impromptu speaker bake off.
I have to disagree with Wizmax on the Kef 104ab v. WAD KLS9 angle. For my money the Wads were noticeably better, and I was not alone on that one cos I asked for a show of hands on it.
I really enjoyed the day and the atmosphere.

Jack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles