Wammer
Oct 4, 2015
Newquey Cornwall
AKA
Chris Schwar
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Twas expecting more pic’s, I do not know what I missed 😢xx
was a little sparce only had the one set up this time , with my Ayre AX-7EAmp , Audio physics speakers , paradise ps , a lovely dec not sure of its make it had a top Audio technica arm with a bronze cartridge , we also set up Daves Hegal DAC running a sony transport , we didnt have a power amp to use your pre and i really missed your power conditioner as well as you and brook and our main room dj ian , was worth it though as Johns hifi is awesome with his icons , best ive heard it .

met some new wammers and the usual darlings and we all had a good crack .

karma67

Wammer
Feb 16, 2019
brighton
AKA
jamie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
just a message to say i tested positive today for covid,i had a sore throat all week and yesterday felt shivery, so if you went to the bake off and feel shit get tested.

• Sad
Reactions: Jules_S

wizmax

"Inestimable" Reel to Reel expert
Wammer Plus
Sep 11, 2010
Hayling Island
AKA
Robin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry to hear that Jamie, hope it is not too bad and you get well soon, as the BO was 6 days ago it is too late for us to isolate now.

Reactions: karma67

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That's nasty, Jamie, sorry to hear that. Hope you're back to 100% soon.

karma67

Wammer
Feb 16, 2019
brighton
AKA
jamie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
cheers mate,i actually dont feel too bad,just shivery and a sore throat,it just felt like i had a normal cold coming on.

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I
Sorry to hear that Jamie, hope it is not too bad and you get well soon, as the BO was 6 days ago it is too late for us to isolate now.
I thought the guidance was to test when you find out you were in close contact with someone who later tested positive, and isolate if you're positive yourself, not just to isolate If they tell you they are positive?

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hats off to your host, Lurch, whose extreme steadfastness in the face of a bout of continuous coughing subsequent to the bake off, has greatly impressed me. I live above the gig and was away on a much publicised Wam Taxi during the course of the bake off so took no part (though I had hoped to adopt a purely peripheral role, given the dangers endemic to such a gathering in these times.)

Jamie, I can report, has come off a bit better than John, having met him (at a distance) to drop off the wall shelf that I picked up on my travels. He seemed fine.

John, fortunately, seems to have turned the corner, judging by our mobile phone conversation yesterday, and reduced coughing from below, and you will all, I'm sure, wish him a continued speedy recovery. (As I do.)

Jack NSM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles