Wammer
Wammer
Apr 2, 2007
Cambridge
AKA
Gregg
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have an immaculate pair of Magico V3's, with shipping crates, for sale.
I have owned them for about 8 years.
Driven with all Mark Levinson gear, in a controlled dedicated listening room, no pets, no smoke, temperature and humidity controlled.
Will post some pics, later this evening.
£6500

Reactions: deggie

FRANKYBOY

New Wammer
Nov 27, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Driven with all Mark Levinson gear, in a controlled dedicated listening room, no pets, no smoke, temperature and humidity controlled.
£6500
I am interested, I see your video they are driving them with a E600, I have the same amp, are they room fussy.

catcando

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 2, 2007
Cambridge
AKA
Gregg
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am interested, I see your video they are driving them with a E600, I have the same amp, are they room fussy.
I have no video posted, and I do not have or use an E600.
They are not room fussy, although I would say they need a bit of room. Not too close to walls.

FRANKYBOY

New Wammer
Nov 27, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have no video posted, and I do not have or use an E600.
They are not room fussy, although I would say they need a bit of room. Not too close to walls.
Sorry, there is a video under your add with Accuphase E600 driving the v3, I only have one set up for my speakers 2/3 feet from rear wall and 1 foot from side wall.

hifinutt

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 23, 2007
midlands , , United
AKA
phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
My sincere apologies ,that was clumsy attempt to show a youtube video of v3 speakers to show how they sound and look . These beautiful magico deserve a new home . I am a big fan of the brand . Don't let that put you off buying them

Last edited:

FRANKYBOY

New Wammer
Nov 27, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
My sincere apologies ,that was clumsy attempt to show a youtube video of v3 speakers to show how they sound and look . These beautiful magico deserve a new home . I am a big fan of the brand . Don't let that put you off buying them
can you send me your phone number I will give you a call or you can call me

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lawrence001

catcando

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 2, 2007
Cambridge
AKA
Gregg
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
These are still available.
Now £6000.
A real bargin.
Very neutral.
I have the amps to drive them, as well.

Sonicpoet

New Wammer
Dec 24, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello there,
Are your V3s still available? I can see they have been listed for some time, but I am very interested and can move quickly.
Please let me know
Dereck

Sonicpoet

New Wammer
Dec 24, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
£6500
Hello there,
Are your V3s still available? I can see they have been listed for some time, but I am very interested and can move quickly.
Please let me know
Dereck

Sonicpoet

New Wammer
Dec 24, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I would like to come and listen + purchase / collect in January. I have heard some A3s and was really taken with them. I am upgrading my system at present and am quite Naim focussed, but have decided to buy some Magico floorstanders. To my mind they were much more detailed and impressive than Focal or Wilson, or Wilson Benesch.
What sort of time would work for you, weekdays or weekends?
Thanks
Dereck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles