Wammer
HiFi Trade
Feb 7, 2013
Guildford
AKA
Trevor Martin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It's a sad, sad day here at Guildford Audio Towers. Trevor has decided it's time to crate up his personal pair of Wilson Audio Alexx to make way for the incoming Wilson Audio Alexx V (More details to follow). To say I'm gutted is an understatement. These speakers have been a part of my daily staple diet for some time now and aside from that, I'm not looking forward to the hernia op after said crating!

I have no doubt in my mind that the new Alexx V will be a considerable step up from the original, and from what we have seen, is more aesthetically pleasing than the previous model, with an open gantry and slightly larger enclosure. I am now teetering on the brink with regards to what finish he will be ordering for his personal use. We have ordered our Demo pair in Crimson Satin, which I think will look stunning in the Dem Room.

We have run our existing Alexx with a plethora of components (Audio Research, D'Agostino etc) and cables (Transparent, Shunyata etc) and have never found them lacking no matter what you throw at them. Given this, we cannot wait for the arrival of the new pair, to be once again be wowed by the magic of Wilson Audio.

Now to finish sorting out all of our Transparent Demo Cables!!!

Transparent Cables.jpg

Front.jpg

Right.jpg

Left.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online