For Sale

ravsanmut

Wammer
Mar 6, 2023
Reading
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi All,

for sale is my Maratnz Ki Ruby. Limited edition designed by the legendary Ken Ishiwata before he died.

Most people on Higiwigam will have heard about the Signature Ruby series. For those who want more details , here is some info:

There were only 1000 produced to commemorate Marantz 40th anniversary partnership with Ken , who sadly passed away recentky.

It has been one the joys of my life. Selling it as I have moved my hifi to the loft and need room correction . As such have bought a Arcam SA30 and as such sadly letting this go. Had to spends hrs deciding if I could keep both but finally had to let go.

Outstanding amplifier. This is a piece of art . Just have to see the packing, the remote etc.

https://www.whathifi.com/features/ken-ishiwata-forty-years-of-preserving-the-marantz-sound

This amp has great reviews

https://hifiplus.com/articles/marantz-pm-ki-ruby-integrated-amplifier/
https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/just-got-a-marantz-pm-ki-ruby.1148487/
https://www.hifinews.com/content/marantz-sa-kipm-ki-ruby-sacd-playeramplifier

I am not really in need of cash but pricing it to see it go to someone who can treasure this as I have done .

Brand new is 4000 as listed on the Maratnz website . I am listing this for 1800 for quick sale on this forum.

This is made in Japan. Full copper chassis. Ken and marantz threw everything at this. Just the binding posts will wow you .

Soundstage and tone is so good you will forget this is a class D .

Note : Except for a very minor blemish Its in great condition. The blemish is hardly visible but in the interest of transparency stating it upfront. You can see it above the volume knob. Unless someone showed this you couldn't see it but mentioning this . Been a 5 star private seller of hifi since ages and always keep my transactions honest. If you zoom the top view and front view you can see. Remote has the usual usage wear and tear . Again pictures are added.

Genuine buys , please ping me . I will only sell to people who have decent reviews

Location is Reading, UK

Attachments

• IMG_2773.JPG
    IMG_2773.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2774.JPG
    IMG_2774.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2775.JPG
    IMG_2775.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2776.JPG
    IMG_2776.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2777.JPG
    IMG_2777.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2778.JPG
    IMG_2778.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2779.JPG
    IMG_2779.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2780.JPG
    IMG_2780.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2781.JPG
    IMG_2781.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2782.JPG
    IMG_2782.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2783.JPG
    IMG_2783.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2784.JPG
    IMG_2784.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Reactions: Nopiano and DomT

Nopiano

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 19, 2016
Monmouthshire, Wales
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Looks super. Is the mark above the LH knob, as that’s the Input selector? The Volume is on the right.

GLWS!

ravsanmut

Wammer
Mar 6, 2023
Reading
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Is it ridiculous to ask if you’ve got the matching player that you might want to sell?
hi have the Marantz Sacd 30n , it's got streaming as well :) they are the same but tuned by a different master - I coudnt tell the difference. so the Sacd30n is on sale as well.

ravsanmut

Wammer
Mar 6, 2023
Reading
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
no I am not..lol..far from it .. I just switched to Arcam sa30.. So just listed the ruby.. Didn't have time to list the sacd 30 n..but you asked..Will create a new thread or pm me I will send u the photos

StingRay

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2016
Suffolk coast, UK
AKA
Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
no I am not..lol..far from it .. I just switched to Arcam sa30.. So just listed the ruby.. Didn't have time to list the sacd 30 n..but you asked..Will create a new thread or pm me I will send u the photos
You should amend your profile, it says in trade, or get the mods to change it.

Adverts need to have the location.

ravsanmut

Wammer
Mar 6, 2023
Reading
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You should amend your profile, it says in trade, or get the mods to change it.

Adverts need to have the location.
is it, I a CTO level IT exec, AVP in one of the largest consultancies in the world.. Hilarious that I have been flagged as trade - most likely my fault as I wouldn't have setup my profile right 😂... Thanks for pointing this out..do I write to them? Is there a moderator email I'D?

ravsanmut

Wammer
Mar 6, 2023
Reading
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Where is the location, please? I assume the price is in £s?

You are in the HiFi trade?
Hi there yes prices is in pounds - have amended the thread to show the location -I coudnt find any field for location though, so just added it to the description. This is bought from Jordan Accoustics, full warranty for 5 years in 2020. not sure if it is transferrable though. you need to check.

StingRay

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2016
Suffolk coast, UK
AKA
Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi there yes prices is in pounds - have amended the thread to show the location -I coudnt find any field for location though, so just added it to the description. This is bought from Jordan Accoustics, full warranty for 5 years in 2020. not sure if it is transferrable though. you need to check.
Looks like someone has amended your profile already, for you. Your profile now has Reading as your location, so you won't need to put that on any future adverts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online