Sure, Not
Wammer
Nov 17, 2008
Poland
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
One of my favourite records of all time gets reissued on vinyl. The 1998 press goes for crazy prices on that auction site, so this seems to be good news!

Amazon says the release date is Nov 11.

[video=youtube;hbe3CQamF8k]

whizzkid

I told you it wasn't important
Wammer
Dec 30, 2006
Earth 2
AKA
Slartibartfast
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
*pretentious alert* I already have the original vinyl :) but great for those who missed it.

Bazzer

Staff member
Oct 22, 2009
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
One of the few albums of the genre I really like, I shall 'av a bit of that :^

KND

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 5, 2013
P'bo UK
AKA
Karl
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have this on CD yet have barely listened to it. Something else I was reading the other day mentioned it is a great disk for testing a system.

I'll dig it out when my new amp arrives.

G

Oh, I haven't played my LP for a while I think i'll give it a spin.......

Ah, bugger my gramophone is defective....

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Thanks for the headsup, copy ordered, Teardrop has cost me a lot of money over the years on new hifi being one of my main demo tracks, I've been waiting for a re-release for ages, lets hope for a 24bit version also.

gingermrkettle

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 22, 2013
Warwickshire
AKA
Stephen
I seem to remember a certain red-topped audio lifestyle comic interviewing Massive Attack at the time with them saying that vinyl wasn't really suitable for Mezzanine because of the use of stereo effects in the low bass.

clap

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 26, 2009
Wales
AKA
tristan
Massive disappointment imo, compared to unfinished sympathy and protection.

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Guys, I need some help, Amazon have let me down big time, my copy never arrived so they have now apologised and refunded my money but now I can't find a copy anywhere, talk about gutted, I have waited for years to get this on Vinyl, does anyone know where I could still pick up a copy, cheers.

rod

Wotsit
Wammer
Mar 28, 2011
H&W
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Guys, I need some help, Amazon have let me down big time, my copy never arrived so they have now apologised and refunded my money but now I can't find a copy anywhere, talk about gutted, I have waited for years to get this on Vinyl, does anyone know where I could still pick up a copy, cheers.
They did the same to me.. ordered on 12th Nov.. del date kept slipping back to latest date of 28th Nov... didn't turn up.... sold out, refunded...

gave feedback to suit the poor service......

whizzkid

I told you it wasn't important
Wammer
Dec 30, 2006
Earth 2
AKA
Slartibartfast
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
How is that poor service?
He never received what he purchased? a refund is cool and all that but the original order wasn't fulfilled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online