SOLD Melco N1A Network Music Library & Server 4 TB (2 x 2TB HDD) Silver - SOLD

SOLD

ae111sr

Wammer
Mar 12, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I bought this ex-demonstation Melco N1A from my local Melco dealer. It’s for sale complete with UK and European mains leads, Ethernet cable, USB cable, Quick Setup Guide and original box and packaging. The full User Manual can be downloaded from the Melco website. It is fully updated with the latest versions of the Melco, Minimserver Lite and Songkong Lite software.

Can be used to serve music to UPnP and DLNA compatible networked music players, it can also be connected directly to a USB DAC. I’ve used it with a Linn Sekrit DS, Linn Akurate DSM and Moon Neo ACE using Linn Kazoo, Bubble DS and Bubble UPnP Android apps. Apple users can use the Melco Music HD App. Music files can be loaded from a computer, directly from an attached CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive, USB hard drive or memory stick.

It’s in perfect working order and in excellent cosmetic condition, there are no marks at all. Can be upgraded to EX version by Melco.

From a smoke free, pet free and child free home. If collecting in person I can demonstrate it working. Payment by cash on collection from Cardiff, South Wales or Bank Transfer. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet. I will post to mainland UK only, at buyers expense, using Parcel Force 24hr Express Delivery (tracked and signed for with insurance) for £50. It will be double boxed for posting.

Price - SOLD

The following information was taken from the Melco N1A User Manual:
Melco N1A Size: 436 x 70 × 352 mm; 17.2 x 2.8 x 13.9 in
Melco N1A Weight: Approx. 7.0 kg; 15.4 lb
Melco N1A has 1 USB 2.0 port (type A, front), 3 USB 3.0 ports (type A, rear)

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:

Carlbkk1

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 27, 2014
Bangkok
AKA
Carl
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I bought this ex-demonstation Melco N1A from my local Melco dealer. It’s for sale complete with UK and European mains leads, Ethernet cable, USB cable, Quick Setup Guide and original box and packaging. The full User Manual can be downloaded from the Melco website. It is fully updated with the latest versions of the Melco, Minimserver Lite and Songkong Lite software.

Can be used to serve music to UPnP and DLNA compatible networked music players, it can also be connected directly to a USB DAC. I’ve used it with a Linn Sekrit DS, Linn Akurate DSM and Moon Neo ACE using Linn Kazoo, Bubble DS and Bubble UPnP Android apps. Apple users can use the Melco Music HD App. Music files can be loaded from a computer, directly from an attached CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive, USB hard drive or memory stick.

It’s in perfect working order and in excellent cosmetic condition, there are no marks at all. Can be upgraded to EX version by Melco.

From a smoke free, pet free and child free home. If collecting in person I can demonstrate it working. Payment by cash on collection from Cardiff, South Wales or Bank Transfer. I am willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet. I will post to mainland UK only, at buyers expense, using Parcel Force 24hr Express Delivery (tracked and signed for with insurance) for £50. It will be double boxed for posting.

Price - £500

The following information was taken from the Melco N1A User Manual:
Melco N1A Size: 436 x 70 × 352 mm; 17.2 x 2.8 x 13.9 in
Melco N1A Weight: Approx. 7.0 kg; 15.4 lb
Melco N1A has 1 USB 2.0 port (type A, front), 3 USB 3.0 ports (type A, rear)

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg
Sent you a PM John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online