Not open for further replies.

Georad

Wammer
Jan 29, 2023
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi all,
I am selling my recently purchased Mission 770. They are absolutely fantastic, just like the reviews claim. But on the large side for my room.
They are 1 month old, in absolute mint condition, from a pet and children-free environment. I upgraded to the Dynaudio Heritage Specials, much smaller and better suited to me.
Purchased brand new, not ex-demo or open box. The original stands haven't been opened.
Stands, boxes, and all original accessories are included.
Only collection in person by Paddington, London.
I hope these fall into good hands.
Cheers all,
George
My asking price is £2,600 (rrp is £3,500).

IMG_5141.jpg IMG_5146.jpg

Nopiano

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 19, 2016
Monmouthshire, Wales
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Georad

Wammer
Jan 29, 2023
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
There is a post of yours quoted at #60 here…
https://www.hifiwigwam.com/threads/mission-770s-are-back.107938/page-3#post-2361081

Your original post doesn’t seem to be visible any more, so perhaps you can clarify if you did write that yours were £2k open box, or otherwise?

Just doing my ‘due diligence’. GLWS, and congratulations on the excellent pictures.
Indeed the post was wrong. I ordered them open box, but it turned out that sevenoaks never had them, their bad, but they were extremely nice and sold me brand new ones at a discounted price.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nopiano

Rockchild

Formerly Radiant Red 🎶
Wammer Plus
Jun 22, 2011
Launceston UK
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Indeed the post was wrong. I ordered them open box, but it turned out that sevenoaks never had them, their bad, but they were extremely nice and sold me brand new ones at a discounted price.
What we are trying to establish is that you are not looking for a quick profit on those deals that SS did that you clearly stated you purchased from.
Your profile also states your in the trade. It just looks suspicious and the quick sale of these after you stated how good they were within this month.
Hope you understand people’s concerns.

Reactions: Mcribbons

Georad

Wammer
Jan 29, 2023
London
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
What we are trying to establish is that you are not looking for a quick profit on those deals that SS did that you clearly stated you purchased from.
Your profile also states your in the trade. It just looks suspicious and the quick sale of these after you stated how good they were within this month.
Hope you understand people’s concerns.
Sorry, don't know what the "HiFi trade: yes" label even stands for. I am a private, willing to trade yes my own equipment, not a business. I understand the concern, no worries. Yes, I changed my mind when I auditioned the Dynaudio, big difference. The Missions are purchased brand new, with perhaps 6 hours of use put by me, offered here at the lowest price I could find on the internet. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles