SOLD Monitor Audio Gold 300 5G in Piano Ebony

SOLD

lamboy

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 14, 2011
Monitor Audio Gold 300 5G in Piano Ebony (Excellent), 2 years old. Condition is Used, but immaculate.

Description:

These have been my first foray into the Monitor Audio sound having owned various speakers over the years, the 5G 300 Golds are well suited to medium or large rooms and work extremely well in my 5 x 4m living room. The bass really surprised me alongside the rich sweet mids and highs, really an ‘overall’ package. The finish is furniture grade ‘and then some’ and they match very well with both modern and traditional decors.
The sound stage is one of the best I have experienced from any other (including many far more expensive) speakers, and they portray vivid vocal performance alongside great rhythm and timing.
Why am I letting these go? Downsizing to some bookshelf actives for a while as I simply do not use them enough to justify keeping them. Plus I am a serial ‘hifi-aholic’ and tend to change up every couple of years.

Specifications:
https://www.monitoraudio.com/en/product-ranges/gold/gold-300/
Condition:

Coming from a smoke and pet free environment, they have been well looked after and can be considered in excellent condition with no marks or scratches. ‘Box fresh’ as my son would say. 2 years, owned from new.
If you have any questions/queries please do not hesitate to contact me before you buy

This is what you will receive when you buy:
2x Monitor Audio Gold 300 5G in Piano Ebony finish.
All original box/packaging
Postage/Collection
Happy to arrange UPS at cost to the buyer, UPS in my experience look after kit better than the typical man in a van delivery.
There is always a risk when you ship loudspeakers, hence, my preference would be for the buyer to collect these from Telford, Shropshire.. I’d be willing to deliver if it's a reasonable distance and am happy to demo them on collection and make you a nice cup of tea or coffee! Please note -if you decide to collect, I can only accept payment in cash or Bank Transfer.

PXL_20220918_133336870 by Craig Lamb, on Flickr
PXL_20220918_133330480 by Craig Lamb, on Flickr
PXL_20220918_133407571 by Craig Lamb, on Flickr
PXL_20220918_133400035 by Craig Lamb, on Flickr
PXL_20220918_133351272 by Craig Lamb, on Flickr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles