KJF Audio Ltd
HiFi Trade
Jan 21, 2014
Warwick (ish)
AKA
Stefan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Got an in un-anticipated problem. My show partner Andy 360 is now not coming, his wife advises that the virus risk is to high (she's probably got a point)

I'm sure I can get someone to help me this end load my gear, and I'm sure I can get one of you good folk to help the other end. The big problem I am scratching my head about though is the music. He was bringing the records and I was going for an all vinyl setup with my LP-12. I've got some vinyl, but it's not what I generally listen to at home. I keep a deck for nostalgia reasons and a few of my dad's records from the 60s/70s, mainly prog stuff and not really the best condition either.

Anyone want to bring thier beloved record collection?

Stefan

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You can use some of my records. 

If you have any particular things you want to play send me a PM and I will see if I have anything to match. 

Not sure it will work/allow access, but have  PM'd you a link to my discogs list. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
That would be great! The link you sent doesn't work though.
Give it another go, have just changed permissions, hopefully should work now. 

If not then search for user jre_1. 

At least I'm only next door at Keggy 😁

Reactions: orangeart

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’ll be a neighbour too as I am in the Ashby room. Happy for you to drop by and grab a few records during the day. 

Similar to Lurch, let me know if you want to play any particular genre / artist and if I have it I will add to the box I am bringing.

Jessica_k

Girl and her Valves
Wammer
Apr 27, 2019
Clanfield Hampsure
AKA
Jessica
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I will have about 60 records with me as I am all vinyl covering a wide range, PM me, and I can add to my bags if I have it

Jessica xx

make that more like 100 lol

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I always take a very varied collection to shows..you are welcome to add them to your listening list..

If you need help in your room while you go for a fag..I am willing to oblige.

Kindest regards Julian 

orangeart

KJF Audio Ltd
HiFi Trade
Jan 21, 2014
Warwick (ish)
AKA
Stefan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is great, guys n gals. Thanks. I'll listen to anything really. I'll try and post a digital play list from previous years and see if you've anything from that on vinyl.

Stefan

bigrod

Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have quite a few earlier direct to disc recordings I will bring along 

Kindest regards Julian 

bigrod

Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Got an in un-anticipated problem. My show partner Andy 360 is now not coming, his wife advises that the virus risk is to high (she's probably got a point)

I'm sure I can get someone to help me this end load my gear, and I'm sure I can get one of you good folk to help the other end. The big problem I am scratching my head about though is the music. He was bringing the records and I was going for an all vinyl setup with my LP-12. I've got some vinyl, but it's not what I generally listen to at home. I keep a deck for nostalgia reasons and a few of my dad's records from the 60s/70s, mainly prog stuff and not really the best condition either.

Anyone want to bring thier beloved record collection?

Stefan
Does your LP12 do 45s

Kindest regards Julian 

Beobloke

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2005
AKA
Adam
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You’re not borrowing any of my LPs. I’ve trained them to only play on direct drives and they’ll cause havoc on an LP12...

wink.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bazzer

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'll be bringing some Direct Cut albums to rattle those stylii including the latest Quentin Collins album from Chasing the Dragon. And for digital, a 24/192 recording of Beethoven's 5th Piano Concerto and a live digital cut from an unreleased Bach Cello recording. I can then compare them with the real live music event as I was there. I'll have scoring cards with a possible maximum of 40 points....nah just joking about the last bit. If you ask nicely I leave the 24/192 recording behind. Yes I have permission....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles