Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I would hope it's the waited-for ModWright.

I'd especially hope so, as I've bought Dom's pre. The one in connection with which I spent a good twenty minutes kneeling on Adam's windpipe in the understanding that if he even sold it, I'd be very, very interested.

The ModWright should be very special indeed, but I already know that fugly little pre is, and much as the front end here is currently no longer what it once was, that will liven things up a bit.

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thought I was in the queue for that. Bags next shot when you move it on.
Will do Tom.

A bit impulsive, as the current idea is to lose the entire system in the short term. However, I did have Adam's testicles in a vice-like grip for a while on the basis that he was never going to sell it, but if he ever did, etc. And then the bastid sold it to Dom. I have subsequently forgiven both of them and there is a small plan to stick it all in a nicer box, which undoubtedly will come to nothing.

It's quite a special little lump of fugliness actually.

OK. Tom first in line for the next time around!

Anyway, apologies for the thread crapping. As above, it's a ModWright and I suspect it'll be quite spectacliar.

G

You where in the queue Tom, Rabski got asked and payed for it.

Another little teaser with her night dress on:

IMG_0319.jpg

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You where in the queue Tom, Rabski got asked and payed for it.Another little teaser with her night dress on:

IMG_0319.jpg
Get her undressed double quick and let's see some pics of her naked and willing.

Lucky man.

G

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

I think she looks great, glad I went for the black :^

Also went for the DAC, so will be interesting to try that later as I have never had a digital source before.

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I will.

I just have a thing about build quality, and the ModWright kit is right up with the Gods in that respect.

Lovely thing.

rabski

Everything in moderation
Staff member
Dec 2, 2006
Kettering
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
well I hope its because of what it does and not what it looks like Richard, a stiffy over a plain looking black box is rather sad :)
Wouldn't be the first time (read carefully :D ).

That said, it sounds stunning and is built like few other bits. All round superb.

G

Cheers guys, has been worth the saving up and waiting for them to make it in the US.

On the rack

IMG_0327-e1371135443186.jpg

Here she is powered up, the light us actually very subtle, but my camera is not and clearly cant handle the difference between a light source and black metal.

I set the display to go off when not used so only the logo is lit, then when you change volume or source the display cuts out after a few seconds.

IMG_03321.jpg

IMG_03311.jpg

G

Is it a Modwright Instruments KWI200 ?

Yeah I cheated and read the thread..... :minikev:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles