New Purite Audio Website well nearly

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
We have a new website, ( almost ) as well as the usual products we represent blah blah ,we have the provision for a 'BLOG' ,so there will be reviews of HiFi Shows, interesting new products ( and the most preposterous) interviews with designers ,and a planned series of 'back to basic' articles written by someone who really knows his stuff , i.e, not me.

We also plan a series of properly level matched blind tests, and some measurement based reviews, we will leave the subjective opinion to others.

We would welcome any suggestions for similarly specced products you would like to see reviewed, suggestions for articles ,any questions regarding sound reproduction.

I hope it will become a useful hub and resource for all things Audio.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Keith.

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Trefor Hi, yes why not ,you are only up the road, we have to be careful exactly what we subject to testing, amplifiers for example would have to have identical or at least very similar specs, but once level matched we can compare cd players, dacs, cables of course!

I hope it will be informative and thought provoking.

Keith.

Purite Audio

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 29, 2007
London, UK
AKA
Keith
Here is the temporary home of the new site, it might be a little slow loading, photographs and text will all be made betterer , the beauty of this format is its versatility ,so I can change and update at will.

I thought we might rotate the photographs on the home page, it would be fun to use Wammers photographs and you would receive full accreditation if. we use one of your images.

Keith.

puriteaudio.konstruct.net/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online