Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
All,

We have great news following the team's visit to the hotel last weekend. We have a few rooms left on floor 2 and the latest news is that floor 3 has now been made available to us by the hotel. So we have just over 20 rooms available for non-exhibitors, all are now invited sign up and join in the party!

A new spreadsheet has been built for you to request accommodation, along with pricing calculations. Room rate is £70 for Saturday night - this rate includes ONE £10 show entrance ticket and cancellation insurance. Cheaper than anything else nearby in Stoke!

The sign up sheet is here, FIRST COME BASIS: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JHtuJFRYYKhe4QzGlu9wevGkclN10Yiej6aFb2EKyNE/edit?usp=sharing

Optional extras are:
Extra entrance ticket £10 each
Saturday night dinner £10 each
Sunday cooked breakfast £5 each

Friday & Sunday night accommodation is also available at an even more reduced rate, please PM me to discuss if you interested.

Room types available include:
doubles, ziplink double / twin, twins and singles
(if you can use a single it would really help us)

kind regards,
Paul

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A couple of questions have come up;
  • We hope to release the menus around 1st September (reliant on the hotel for this)
  • There will be vegetarian options

kind regards,
Paul

Reactions: terryg1

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've put my name down for a Floor 2 room please. Preferably a double/twin but I'd rather take a single on floor 2 than a double on floor 3. And would obv give up my double for another wammer booking for 2 if needed (subject to staying on the second floor).

Last edited:

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
In case you missed it the bank details for immediate payment are:

Bank transfer payments please to:

Hifi Global Ltd

08-71-99

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
£70 so far will know nearer the time if I can stay over another night. Food depends on what veggie options there will be.

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A couple of questions have come up;
  • We hope to release the menus around 1st September (reliant on the hotel for this)
  • There will be vegetarian options
main items from the menu now on the website, plus many more updates - pretty much daily at present
auction items are listed :love: and raffle items will be there when Roo has a chance to cut some more code for us

some sleep rooms packages are still available but they are selling!

Reactions: robin

Zaiden

Wammer
Dec 7, 2021
London
randomc.net
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello. I would like to book a room in the hotel.

Whether it will be twin or double depends on if my friend would be happy to go.

I will try and have this figured out in the next week or so, and get back with payment too.

I suppose I'll wait until 1st Sep to find out what food items will be available?

robin

Good bye
Wammer Plus
Dec 6, 2006
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello. I would like to book a room in the hotel.

Whether it will be twin or double depends on if my friend would be happy to go.

I will try and have this figured out in the next week or so, and get back with payment too.

I suppose I'll wait until 1st Sep to find out what food items will be available?
You don't have to pay for sat night meal at the hotel, go out and find what you fancy, hotel meals only a tenner anyway,

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles