No, no, no, no!!!!

pure sound

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 10, 2011
West Devon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As long as they shoot it in 3D, get a huge CGI budget and end with a big scene where two robots are trashing a city street by throwing trucks around then I'll be happy.

brystonian

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 23, 2012
Bedfordshire
AKA
Jim
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Michael Bay presents: It's a Wonderful Life 2: Wonder Harder.

Coming next year: The Third Man 2: Limetime, starring Colin Farrell and The 39 Steps Reloaded starring Shit the'Bed.

• Upvote
Reactions: browellm

pure sound

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 10, 2011
West Devon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm hoping for cameo's (preferably unrelated to the plot) from Miley Cyrus, Rhianna and Harry Styles from One Direction.

brystonian

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 23, 2012
Bedfordshire
AKA
Jim
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
it's an epic film...watch it...one of the only films that makes me cry as an adult..! :)
Agreed. :^ An absolute classic.

I wish Hollywood would stop taking a giant steaming shit on its own legacy.

pure sound

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 10, 2011
West Devon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm also hoping they incorporate a good deal of implausible physics in this sequel given how well that's worked out for Gravity. I'm praying that they find roles for Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal and Gary Busey and it's crying out for direction by Roland Emmerich. They'll never maximise box office without those elements and/or Tom Cruise.

pure sound

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 10, 2011
West Devon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Maybe they could get Richard Curtis to do the screenplay? He's done some fabulous work & I particularly like the way he always includes a sequence of climactic & romantic endings in his films each accompanied by some emotionally charged pop smash (with an eye on subsequent soundtrack sales) :^ .

Flimber

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 14, 2008
West Yorkshire
You know that Curtis just killed a great song in his newest piece of film-flam ? The Luckiest by Ben Folds. Lovely song but made dead now.

I think he's even arranged for a new verse or something. Gutting.

pure sound

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 10, 2011
West Devon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You know that Curtis just killed a great song in his newest piece of film-flam ? The Luckiest by Ben Folds. Lovely song but made dead now.
It doesn't surprise me. That's one of his great talents. Recognising & invigorating overlooked art. We must get him on the team for this new venture.

rockmeister

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Scotland
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
OR

You might argue that the original was a huge steaming pile of Schmaltzty Holywood turd, with enough sacharine to buy out tate and lyle, more cliches than an ad writers convention and an underline so devoted to promoting AMERICA as the ideal nation that the gullible must have been overfilling the lower decks of all Titanic's sister ships for many a generation.

OK. I liked it too. But boys! It's crap, and a sequel can't possibly, in a any way known to man, be worse.

Unless they cast De caprio.

In which case you were right.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :KH:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online