Had one of them on this

careference.jpg

Very good sound but a pig to set up

garyi

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2005
, ,
To be fair ALL OTHER forum software I have used deals perfectly well with long links, its only this forum software that does not.

And whilst we are about it, this forum is becoming more and more difficult to read on the small screen thanks to the essays on peoples names on the left hand side. It is a very rare thread indeed here that does not require left to right scrolling.

Davewhityetagain

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
, ,
garyi wrote:

To be fair ALL OTHER forum software I have used deals perfectly well with long links, its only this forum software that does not.And whilst we are about it, this forum is becoming more and more difficult to read on the small screen thanks to the essays on peoples names on the left hand side. It is a very rare thread indeed here that does not require left to right scrolling.
fcuk me can you not post without having a go at something or someone ?

go on have a go its 2007

garyi

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2005
, ,
Hang on I was just stating a fact. If you read the link provided above, who ever started that thread was having a go at people.

notaclue

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Nowhere, West Europe
AKA
Duke of Steepletone
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Somelarge left hand box offenders are still offending. While not as bad as the levels of offending seen in the past, on this thread we can see Matt J offending with his 'Planar3/NAC42/NAP90/Hicap/Mystique'.

ClassickFan is also an offender.

I will add them both to http://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum15/7871.html

The key thing is to make the offenders realise that they will be caught. They cannot hide. They will be hunted down.

Matt J

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 7, 2006
Not Derbyshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
notaclue wrote:

Somelarge left hand box offenders are still offending. While not as bad as the levels of offending seen in the past, on this thread we can see Matt J offending with his 'Planar3/NAC42/NAP90/Hicap/Mystique'.ClassickFan is also an offender.

I will add them both to http://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum15/7871.html

The key thing is to make the offenders realise that they will be caught. They cannot hide. They will be hunted down.
Never realised, sorry
icon_redface.gif.eb51a1f92a0314cdfc14dd3cb4473da1.gif

Never realised, sorry. Although I only filled that bit in cause every time I asked for adviceI got moaned at for not letting others know what my kit is in my avatar.

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Have got rid of the System bit, it was a pain to get enough info in to be meaningful. .

Now its not shown (view profile will show you peeps kit) you can put as much info as you like in there.

Ian Sampson

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 5, 2006
Cumbria
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Probably a bit late for this solution but have you tried changing your screen resolution so that you can actually see what is on the page without mucking about left/right and centre?

The only time i have to scroll left to right tosee the whole picture is literally when someone posts a picture that should have been resized first.

I don't know why the admin. bods didn't suggest this first:zip:

BTW Admin-now that you have removed system info,are you going to resize the left hand boxes so they don't look ridiculously empty?

Ian

Shakey

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 3, 2006
Wallingford, Oxon.
AKA
Gavin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Blimey this is all a bit narky ain't it!
wink.png
:lmao: An Xmas and New Year hangover or summat?

P.S. Not having a go at anyone, this thread just made me chuckle a bit!
smile.png

P.P.S. The long thread thing used to annoy me to, I never previously new how to show links ina truncated fashion before I spotted that other thread...thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles