SOLD Oppo BDP-93 EU Multi-Disc Player

SOLD

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've owned this lovely player from new, but apart from me testing it a few weeks ago, it's not been switched on for over a year, so proving that I don't really have a use for it any more. Time to find a new home.

Ostensibly a Blu-Ray / DVD player, it also plays SACD, DVD-A and even HDCD if you have any. Twin HDMI and component / composite video outputs, Coax & Toslink digital outputs plus 7-channel (and stereo) audio outputs. I assume that the HDMI can also carry the SACD data but as I don't own any SACDs I'm afraid I can't confirm that.

This is a UK player so DVD Region 2. I did have a disc kicking around that unlocks it for multi-region but I have mislaid it. If I find it I'll put it in the box, but you can get them for a couple of quid on most auction sites (and probably free if you look around). Every time the firmware is updated, it reverts to Region 2 only so the hack needs to be re-applied.

In pretty much immaculate condition - no marks, scuffs or scratches that I can see - and in full working order as far as I can test (with Blu-Ray and DVD video discs) as shown below. Complete with remote, all original accessories, protective packaging and box.

Current prices for sold ones on the you-know-where auction site range from around £200 to a faintly ridiculous £350. I want this moved on sooner rather than later so I'm going to ask £200, collection from Southampton (where I'm happy to demo it before handover). I can also deliver within a 40-ish mile radius of So'ton (contribution towards fuel costs is appreciated), or of course there's Wam Taxi. I'm also going to the Stoke show so I can bring it with me if you want to meet up there.

Any questions please ask.

IMG_0498.JPEG

IMG_0499.JPEG IMG_0500.JPEG IMG_0503.JPEG IMG_0504.JPEG IMG_0506.JPEG IMG_0507.JPEG IMG_0508.JPEG IMG_0497.JPEG IMG_0506.JPEG

Reactions: TheFlash

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Forgot all about this ad. Time for a quick

1665001779815.png

Any takers? Sensible offers considered, of course. It's a great bit of kit that doesn't serve a purpose for me any more, and so a chance to get your hands on one in a lot better condition than some of the tat that shows up on eBay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles