kingsxfan

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Wirral
AKA
Phil
Good evening guys,

Just thought I'd drop you all a quick note from work.

My lovely wife has been carrying on so I am currently filing for divorce. I've had to cut off my telephone and internet access whilst I re-organise my finances and buy her out of our home (hopefully I can afford it!)

Thank God for my hifi and music, it helps, along with plenty of lager and vodka.

I will back as soon as I get my life together, only found out a few weeks ago so my head and heart are up my ass!

Take it easy guys and hope to have a banter with you all soon.

Wish me luck,

Phil (Kingsxfan)

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
sad.png

Make sure you come back 'ya hear!

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hey Phil,

Sorry to hear that dude. If it's down to her, keep a clear head and don't give up anything you treasure.

Hope to see you back here soon matey. If you need a good piss up there's plenty here that likes a drink.:pint:Don't be shy, just shout. :dude:

All the best,

james.

A

A.N.

jesus Phil!!!!

hope you get sorted fella, it'll take a bit of time bud, but you'll soon be at concert square and mathew street pullin the tottie, i tell ya :)

all the best bud.

G

i have been there matey, my first wife was having it with my best friend. you must keep your chin up and be look at all the positive things you have around you .not the negative things. i met my beautiful marie and have started again and have never been happier so there is always something good around the next corner.

get dressed up and go out and enjoy you new found freedom and have fun.

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sorry to hear that.:(Good luck with the proceedings.

Don't forget to come back here again when the dust has settled.

E

Effem

Yes I will mirror Rudolphs sentiments. At the time you feel the world has caved in around you, but time is a great healer and as one door closes another one opens for you.

Had a right old game with my ex at the start oflast year but by the middle of the year I had met someone else who more than made up for it.

At least you stillhave your hi-fi but my ex nobbled half of my system so that put the complete kybosh on any form of reconciliation with herI can tell you
wub.png

G

women can be fucking bitches! they can keep the house, the car. hifi ,and just about everything you have worked for. and get to keep the kids aswell. i was lucky and we split everything 50 50, but i'm glad she was ----ing around as i met a far better woman, and now living in a beautiful country aswell.

PARAGON

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 5, 2005
Norn Iron
Take it easy mate, will be hard for a while, it is easy not to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it will come. Hope everything works out ok for you.

kennyk

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 8, 2005
thecrossovernetwork,
condolences here. get back on your feet and come back soon. and tell us about your new speakers that you couldn't get before because they didn't have enough WAF
wink.png

a woman is like a hurricane - when they come they are wet and windy, when they go they take half the house....

E

earl of sodbury

Phil - horrible, horrible news...

Hope your World is quickly back on its axis, and the soon-to-be-ex gets what she deserves rather than what she wants....

Good luck, Paul

tonedef

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 26, 2005
, ,
Hi.................................Been there its shit.....................Spens some time looking for a good pub,meet some new people,get a cat.caldm down,have a drink,smile at women,get some new chlothes,read some good books,you wsiull fimd a new partner..............................Good luck.(just have another drink)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zlatan