Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Things are now getting a bit hectic as the wedding approaches and we go on holiday the day after ..In that respect I’m looking for a couple of pairs of Bluetooth headphones to use while soaking up the rays ..
I’m a bit thick when it comes to tech and the plethora of gadgets
First question ,Is it possible to Bluetooth to 2 pairs of headphones at the same time from one phone as I have tidal ???
Second question, what is decent for around 60 quid. I would prefer over ear ..
I know I’m not going to get “awesome” for my money , they’re just for drowning out the generic music you get round the pool nowadays.
Kindest regards Julian

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Julian just a couple of things to think about firstly I presume that the Tidal App is on your smart phone ? If so then add Tidal as well to your future Wifes phone ( I think you can have more than one user ) Then each of you can Bluetooth to a set of headphones each and choose your own music .

Given what you are using them for I would advise something like these which are small enough not to get in the way too much sound quality will not be top drawer but I am sure will be good enough .

Amazon product

If you want to buy something with a bit better quality I think these will be fine , but I would ask are you likely to use them much after this holiday ? If not then this may be spending a little more than you need and the other ones will be a better idea .

Amazon product

Reactions: bigrod

thunderman

New Wammer
Jun 9, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Julian,
If you are looking for the bluetooth to pair with 2 headphone at ones, I would recommend the Sony WH-1000XM5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles