Wammer
May 16, 2015
West Ealing, London
AKA
Mauro
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi there,

I'm looking for a Rega P3 or Planar 3 (last version) turntable.
If you have one to sell, please send me a private message.

Cheers.
Mauro

Last edited:

g8ina

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 26, 2019
Northampton UK
AKA
David W Harris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi, I have a few Regas in various types and conditions, whats your budget & location ?

g8ina

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 26, 2019
Northampton UK
AKA
David W Harris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Here's a RP2 with a decent arm, (RB101 ?? not sure) no cart fitted, lid is fair, couple of cracks in rear corners, but all stable, one small scratch in 10mm glass platter not visible with mat on. Very quiet motor, both speeds stable and pretty spot on, new belt. Arm has been rewired with sub min silver plated copper (by me).

gerlando

Wammer
Wammer
May 16, 2015
West Ealing, London
AKA
Mauro
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Here's a RP2 with a decent arm, (RB101 ?? not sure) no cart fitted, lid is fair, couple of cracks in rear corners, but all stable, one small scratch in 10mm glass platter not visible with mat on. Very quiet motor, both speeds stable and pretty spot on, new belt. Arm has been rewired with sub min silver plated copper (by me).
Thank you for your offer, but I was looking for the new version of Planar 2.

ben5575

New Wammer
May 20, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi

I've got a P1 Plus gloss black which is essentially brand new, save for some hairline scratches on the top of the case from my kids placing records on top... £200 +P&P in original box if that's any good?

gerlando

Wammer
Wammer
May 16, 2015
West Ealing, London
AKA
Mauro
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi

I've got a P1 Plus gloss black which is essentially brand new, save for some hairline scratches on the top of the case from my kids placing records on top... £200 +P&P in original box if that's any good?
Hi Ben, thanks for the offer, but now I'm looking to one of the higher P3 / RP3 models.
Now I have also edited the ad.
Cheers

Reactions: mikegree nwood

BettisDad

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 23, 2019
Wigan
AKA
Phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I have one that I’m looking to sell, I also have the Neo power supply, a Delrin platter and upgraded sub platter if it’s of interest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles