Pro Audio Bono Anti-vibration accessories SALE

FidelityArt

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 20, 2011
I have following ex-demo items for sale : PAB basic AVP in black - £360 PAB basic AVP in brown - £306 PAB basic AVP in birch - £306 PAB SE AVP in brown - £360 PAB ACRYLIC AVP - £576 SOLD PAB amp platform (incl ball bearing feet) - £200 SOLD PAB amp platform under Classe monos - £400 SOLD PAB AVP speaker stands incl anti- vibration platforms - £480 PM if interested or ring 07840183485 Kris

vacdac

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2011
Manchester
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I keep seeing this header & wishfully thinking "Free Hi-Fi, Free Hi-Fi":nuts: :D Why doesn't the NHS properly recognize our affliction:roll: & offer a free health plan of high end audio goods on prescription???

FidelityArt

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 20, 2011
Opinions on PAB products

"...So, be warned; it's quite likely that - having heard what one PAB stand can do for your sound - you'll start thinking about buying more platforms. I speak from bitter experience here; I'm so impressed with what one does, I'm looking at buying two or three more!" - Jimmy Hughes HiFi+ issue90

"...Overall, the sound felt more natural and realistic. Everything sounded cleaner as though the music had been lifted clear from the noise floor. These are well-made units that will enhance the appearence of any system and yield noticeable sonic improvements." - Neville Roberts HiFi Choice Recommended October 2012

"...It's very easy not to take the equipment support stands seriously. After all, most equipment seems to work fine, regardless what it's placed on. For me, the value of these PAB support platforms and stands is the way they deliver sonic improvements of a kind that are difficult to achieve by other means.

Neither the platform or stand is inexpensive, but the sonic improvements justify the cost. I'd challenge anyone to get the same level of improvement by spending a comparable sum of money on a conventional upgrade - ie, replacing a component. The PAB difference goes beyond such things." - HiFi Plus

"...Sonically, the PAB platform seems to make the musical presentation more relaxed and ‚effortless’. Clarity and fine detail are significantly improved. In particular, you seem to get much better stereo imagery, with a greater sense of depth placement and positional accuracy.” - HiFi Choice

and awards:

http://www.proaudiobono.pl/?page_id=1184〈=en

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online