Wammer
Feb 8, 2017
London
AKA
Neale Watson
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am having problems with my KDSM 3 and Qobuz but not with my KDSM
I will attempt to play a play list on new Klimax DSM and the tracks scroll through rapidly without playing whilst the old KDSM on same network has no problems

Moomintroll

Fictional Character - not to be taken literally
Wammer
May 20, 2014
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I will attempt to play a play list on new Klimax DSM and the tracks scroll through rapidly without playing whilst the old KDSM on same network has no problems
Switch it off and back on, And, obviously, reload the playlist.

’troll

• Upvote
Reactions: akamatsu

Nrwatson

Linn Lover
Wammer
Feb 8, 2017
London
AKA
Neale Watson
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tried that pulled the plug waited reboot turned off in konfig no luck
is it possible to remove it completely and reinsert it

Nopiano

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 19, 2016
Monmouthshire, Wales
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
It sounds a lot like this, if this thread helps…
https://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum/th...-linn-app-v-4-5-6-3-linn-kazoo-4-15-5.111908/

I had a similar issue on Saturday. In the end I concluded my ISP was having issues, but I had the same symptom - playing each track, like an intro, for a few seconds. But no sound, or a few seconds or sound and then stopped.

I even signed up to Tidal as I had no other source to try it with. Tried all the usual things like turning router off/on, same with the DSM, etc. By Sunday, everything was working normally. I‘d even opened a case with Qobuz which I subsequently closed. They didn’t seem to surprised, so maybe Qobuz has had a few hiccups recently.

Sorry can’t help any further, but hoping it resolves itself as my case did. Or that the IPv6 thing does the trick, per the thread.

The Twins

The Twins (John & Peter)
Wammer
Oct 7, 2020
Dumbarton, Scotland
AKA
J & P Douglas
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Try this. In Konfig go to DEVICE and scroll down to IPv6 and make sure that it is OFF. Worked for us.

Billz

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Oct 11, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Try this. In Konfig go to DEVICE and scroll down to IPv6 and make sure that it is OFF. Worked for us.
Thanks. I was having this issue tonight with my Selekt DSM and was going to create a post. This worked for me.

Reactions: Moomintroll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online