Qobuz Panaramas

DiggyGun

DiggyGun
Wammer Plus
Jul 15, 2020
UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’ve only been using Qobuz for about three months now, for my Linn Klimax DS3 / Katalyst.

I get my weekly update on a Saturday morning. Having stated that Jazz was my preferred genre, I am really enjoying the Jazz Panoramas, that they send as part of the update.

I find these to be both interesting and informative. These are expanding my knowledge and understanding of the referenced artistes or labels.

This is allowing me expand my repertoire of albums and artistes, so is always giving me more Jazz to listen to during the forthcoming week.

I sold my Linn LP12 and Naim CD5 XS along with my records and CDs the same time as moving over to streaming. Having said that, I do not miss the deck and CD player, as I’m finding streaming easier to use and as mentioned, it is expanding the diversity of music that I’m listening to.

Some bonuses for me from using Qobuz are;
- I’m not not buying a minimum of a couple of records a month, which was getting a bit expensive with some of the new re-issues.
- I’m getting more music for less money for the monthly subscription.
- The quality is very good, with Qobuz having a vast amount of Hi-Res recordings.

Well done Qobuz and keep it up.

DG…

Reactions: LSPC and indexical

HIGHWAY61

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 13, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cannot agree more, I did the same as you have done about 5 years ago. Qobuz is the streamer of choice for those into Jazz/French/Classical/Ambient/Electronic music. And I still contend its the best sounding site by far. And all for the price of one Mo Fi (Digital) One Step LP per year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online