Wammer
Wammer
May 10, 2012
PINNER
AKA
DAVE
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Having only just joined looking at through various pages ,first i would like to say hi to every one these a just a few of my favourite cd,s

in no order and some coments

beethoven fidelo his only oprea my version is the rattle version with the berlin phil great cast and well worth looking out for

emi 0946354302

the big easy soundtrack to a fine movie ,great selection of new orleans music see the movie buy the soundtrack you wont regret it

island imcd31

elvis aloa from hawai live 1973 this realy rocks in places well worth your attenion

elvis presley collection vol 42

heart to heart diane schuur and b.b. King real nice album of duets a bit to mellow in parts but their version of spirit in the dark hit,s the spot

grp grd9767

monteverdi vespers 1610 taverner consort ,parrot had this for like ever wonderfull music, sololist 5 stars all round

viginn veritas

scherezarde rimsky korsakov beecham rpo 1957 vintage if you dont own this mug your granny sell your kids you want this on whatever format

emi classics 72435669831

nitty gritty dirt band vol 3 if you have a love of bluegrass music i could make a very convincing argument to buy all the 3 vol of this and

you would,nt regret it i picked this vol as it contains ,tears in the holston river and catfish john

capital 724354017704

bob weir ace

first off no relation !this is a close to that the grateful dead and i am a big fan to the studio in 1972 apart from the awful walk in the sunshine the is a truley wonderful album with playing in the band stealing the honours

gd cdc9.006490

all cat numbers are from the cd,s(no i dont own a turntable)

also any one wanting to chat have a beer listen to music please p.m if you are female great or male still great

cheers

dave

all cat numbers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online