Raffle

M

Mike P

The holder of the first ticket out wasn't there so there was a re-draw for the Harbeths!

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent result that Mark. :^

The raffle total came to £1355. Thanks to all involved.

gintonic

Noise, distortion & faff
Wammer Plus
Apr 25, 2012
no where
AKA
simon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Excellent raffle, raising money for such good causes, thank you to Mark for organising

Remoteneeded

Wammer
New Wammer
Mar 29, 2015
Milton Keynes
AKA
Andy
Well I can safely say that was the best raffle ever as I not only won, but won twice! That sure was great way of making a first-timer feel welcome :)

flapland

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 17, 2007
Hampstead, London UK
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
There must have been over £2k raised today for a range of charities, thats excellent and I think one of the nice changes since I last visited in 2012.

crimsondonkey

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 29, 2008
Apart from the money raised for some excellent causes, the highlight for me was the foisting of the VdH Carbon cable on the unlucky chap who thought he had a winning ticket :)

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Apart from the money raised for some excellent causes, the highlight for me was the foisting of the VdH Carbon cable on the unlucky chap who thought he had a winning ticket :)
oh dear I feel more threads coming :doh:

Gizza

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Mar 12, 2011
Sutton Coldfield
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
:rofl: You bugger, Wayne. Your post really made me laugh. I think we finally found the perfect use for those cables..bringing a smile to people's faces. Look forward to meeting you again...

bmtell

Wammer
Wammer
May 9, 2010
Northampton
AKA
Mark
I can't really take any credit for any of the raffle. Everything was delegated. All I did was pop in to Tesco at the last minute and spend £4 on the raffle tickets.

Thanks really should go to Trevor at Guildford for donating the Harbeths and all the wammers that donated a prize. And also everybody who bought a ticket. Give yourselves a little round of applause.

bmtell

Wammer
Wammer
May 9, 2010
Northampton
AKA
Mark
Who won the pie?
I didn't get a list of winners names. The pie was the second prize chosen, after the Harbeths. Quite a lot of really good and expensive prizes. Bloke takes a pie as big as his head. Awesome wamming. :notworthy:

B

BD Audio

I can't really take any credit for any of the raffle. Everything was delegated. All I did was pop in to Tesco at the last minute and spend £4 on the raffle tickets.Thanks really should go to Trevor at Guildford for donating the Harbeths and all the wammers that donated a prize. And also everybody who bought a ticket. Give yourselves a little round of applause.
Plus the dedicated team of ticket sellers, I believe 10-30 till 11 was the most successful time slot. Bravo to that guy.

bmtell

Wammer
Wammer
May 9, 2010
Northampton
AKA
Mark
Plus the dedicated team of ticket sellers, I believe 10-30 till 11 was the most successful time slot. Bravo to that guy.
Bugger. Forgot the amazing ticket sellers. You were voted the most handsome ticket seller.

M

MJ.

Sounds like the entire show was a real belter; well done all.

Who do I need to send the Kelvin Labs AZ-1 pre to ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles