Recommend Me a Courier / Shipping Company to Ship HiFi to Europe (France/Germany)

dgdgdgdgdg

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 5, 2009
Dublin, , Ireland
AKA
Damian
Hi Folks

as per the thread title , please recommend me someone you would trust with your valuable items. Also as important - who should I avoid (pm me if you wish to be discreed regarding negative expereinces....)

Thanks

Damian

seasidersrock

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 8, 2009
Blackpool
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Pharosparcel.Com. Used them twice shipping to Europe. Pre to Spain, CDP to Italy. Both UPS road, delivered in 3 working days. Dont forget , original box with inserts (if possible) then outer box with chips.

B

BD Audio

With Royal Mail special delivery you can pay extra for Euro delivery, no problems to date for me but there are weight restrictions. The insurance can be bumped up....

Check out their website for pricing etc.

Hi Five

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 26, 2011
Southport
AKA
Warren
I used UPS via Parcel to Go to send a Rega turntable to Denmark last month. Happy to report no accidents.

frog_of_toulouse

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 26, 2007
Le Havre ; France
AKA
Didier
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've sent a few things to UK or Germany with UPS and FEDEX most time using brokers too without any trouble so far.

The fact is that you need to better you odds with a sturdy package (double box; bubble wrap.... everything you can find).

peterbj

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 12, 2012
dorset
AKA
peter
Good packing is the key as even the best can drop things !! I have only had problems when a seller has badly packed an item . I have used ups through parcel 2 go abroad and 3 items have been sent to australia

uctpa08

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 26, 2009
Crystal Palace
AKA
Rich
I've used DSV a couple of times to ship to Europe, on advice of a buyer, and they've been brill. Cheep, professional, good and cheap insurance. Absolute no qualms recommending them. Go for a 'shipping company', not a courier aimed at Joe Bloggs.

V

Voice_Coil

ups/dhl

wouldn't even consider anyone else to save a few quid.

Mr.Ian

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 4, 2009
North Nottingham
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Transglobal (broke) usually have good prices no idea what after sales service is like - never had cause to test it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online