Recording internet radio

C

chris217

Tuned In Radio Pro on Android will do this. You can then export the files to a network share using something like ES File Explorer.

cobbler

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 19, 2009
Northants
AKA
Pete
Freecorder works fine on pc. Be careful you don't tick to add toolbars etc - otherwise get irritating messages. Don't think you get timer function - no doubt have to pay for this.

NAM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2010
Edinburgh, Scotland
AKA
Neil
I've worked out how to use Audacity (which has a timer function) to do what I need. It's not a stream that has a url (embedded in a flash-based player) so recording from the soundcard to audacity. Set all levels (web player and soundcard stereo mix output) to max then adjusted the audacity record level with an album played in media monkey that regularly hits 0dB to try and set it so it doesn't clip but so I can record at 16 bit and export to mp3.

Clubsport911

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 19, 2013
Cheltenham
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I use screamer radio. Bazillions of channels, direct entry of URL, plenty to play with ! Free, low footprint.

Chumpy

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 3, 2005
Bristol UK
AKA
Charlie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Although I have not tried timer-function, I use whenever I am on web (probably 3 times weekly) fine free Audacity and record to WAV/maybe later downgrade-archive-edit the output ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles