SOLD

pmcuk

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 12, 2015
Kensington, London
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Are you implying that it's a lot of money in general or for this amp?
A lot of money in general. Sounds like a very fair discount.

The trouble with selling anything these days is that there are so many people selling everything. Prices just get reduced and reduced as a result. No fun having hifi to sell these days unless it's a cult item.

• Upvote
Reactions: hexx

jbcortes

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 11, 2007
France
AKA
Jean-Baptiste
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
This is a good price. But the "collection only" policy reduces the market, and Brexit has virtually killed second-hand hifi trade with the EU, otherwise this would've been snapped already.

Reactions: delirio and bigrod

hexx

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2015
London
AKA
pav
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This is a good price. But the "collection only" policy reduces the market, and Brexit has virtually killed second-hand hifi trade with the EU, otherwise this would've been snapped already.
I'm not very confident driver, held the license for a couple of months so a bit scared to drive/deliver. Could probably post at buyers risk/cost.

jbcortes

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 11, 2007
France
AKA
Jean-Baptiste
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Guys, how do you think these amps arrive to our shores? They crossed the ocean and they're doing jute fine. If you have the original packaging, which I'm assuming is quite sturdy, and insure it properly (1% of value with any carrier like UPS, so around 60 quid in this case), there's no reason there should be a problem. I've been shipping expensive stuff around the world for 25 years as part of this hobby, I had a problem once and it was covered by insurance.

Now if you don't have the original box, I indeed would be reluctant to ship. As PMCUK says there's no such thing as buyer's risk, the responsibility is the courrier's and yours. That said, again, if things are done properly, you're all covered.

Reactions: hexx and bigrod

hexx

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2015
London
AKA
pav
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Mid-week bump. Might see if I can do part-ex at dealers that sell stuff I’m interested in so I guess/hope it will find a new home.

hexx

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2015
London
AKA
pav
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Mid-week bump, sitting there in the box waiting for a new home. As mentioned, delivery is also available.

hexx

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2015
London
AKA
pav
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Unique chance to own one of the best integrated amplifiers on the market. I guess Boulder, as a brand, doesn't need much introduction; pure high end and even though it's their "baby" product, it's Boulder through and through - built like a tank and is sounding sublime and probably can drive any speakers out there.

And as always, reasonable offers will be considered ;)

hexx

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2015
London
AKA
pav
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Up and reduced to £5290 - reasonable offers will be considered

Latest posts

Forum statistics