SOLD RESTEK AUDIO EQUIPMENT

SOLD

HIGHWAY61

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 13, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am looking into possibly putting together a system of Restek audio products (German company), probably Integrated Amplifier, Tuner, CD Player. This will be a second system so nothing new and expensive. The problem is they never seem to come up for sale in the UK. I am aware of the one item on sale on eBay at present. They are even few and far between on German eBay. So does anyone have anything hidden in a cupboard, gathering dust that they wish to sell ? Any help appreciated, there appears to be no dealers in the UK or even unofficial sources.

Rockchild

Formerly Radiant Red 🎶
Wammer Plus
Jun 22, 2011
Launceston UK
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am looking into possibly putting together a system of Restek audio products (German company), probably Integrated Amplifier, Tuner, CD Player. This will be a second system so nothing new and expensive. The problem is they never seem to come up for sale in the UK. I am aware of the one item on sale on eBay at present. They are even few and far between on German eBay. So does anyone have anything hidden in a cupboard, gathering dust that they wish to sell ? Any help appreciated, there appears to be no dealers in the UK or even unofficial sources.
Audio Emotion is the UK dealer.
I have just reacquired a Restek Concret but not easy

HIGHWAY61

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 13, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thank you for the information regarding Audio Emotion I will see what they can do for me.

HIGHWAY61

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 13, 2018
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Managed to get hold of a Restek Challenger Integrated Amplifier and impressed with its sound and over-engineered build quality. Still looking for a CD Player and Tuner, so if there are any out there looking for a new home please contact me. It is the "vintage" stuff I am looking for to match the Amplifier, that is the black facia models, not the newer chrome facias.

Reactions: hiesteem

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online