Dec 25, 2009
Devon
AKA
Shaun
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Hello

:? Christ I even roll my eyes at myself sometimes but this is pushing it. Can a puresound step up owner or seller please take a photo of the bottom of the unit and show me please as the one I've just bought has these accoustic pc case feet on and it's making me convulse in OCD shakes as I can stand them and want to replace them with little rubber ones :minikev:

yes I know I can just get any old rubber feet but I want ones that are close to the originals as I am so lame, cheers :minikev:

Jan 11, 2006
P10rearresized.jpg.w560h357.jpg

atomheartmother

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 13, 2012
exeter
AKA
john
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
yep the kind of things that you get on kitchen cupboard doors to stop them banging, they are probaly underneath my stuck ons...................cant remember I must have been playing johnnie kid and the pirates at the time.

kernow

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 25, 2009
Devon
AKA
Shaun
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
There's marks where the old ones were. Stick on yer, maybe ill just get any old round rubber feet :?

the hardship

meninblack

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 20, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
You'll be lucky. The Pure Sound feet are made from selected rubber grown in prime enclaves of the Golden Rubber Triangle in Yunnan Province, Myanmar and Laos. The rubber is compounded with lamp black from one million Chinese Lanterns and vulcanized using only hand-picked sulphur from the Tanyaokou deposit in Inner Mongolia before being crafted into feet by the descendants of Tang dynasty warlords using the finest Gongfu swords.

Your crappy feet off Amazon will never replicate the sound of those. :nup:

kernow

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 25, 2009
Devon
AKA
Shaun
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
yep the kind of things that you get on kitchen cupboard doors to stop them banging, they are probaly underneath my stuck ons...................cant remember I must have been playing johnnie kid and the pirates at the time.
Foo lover! :D

kernow

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 25, 2009
Devon
AKA
Shaun
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
You'll be lucky. The Pure Sound feet are made from selected rubber grown in prime enclaves of the Golden Rubber Triangle in Yunnan Province, Myanmar and Laos. The rubber is compounded with lamp black from one million Chinese Lanterns and vulcanized using only hand-picked sulphur from the Tanyaokou deposit in Inner Mongolia before being crafted into feet by the descendants of Tang dynasty warlords using the finest Gongfu swords.Your crappy feet off Amazon will never replicate the sound of those. :nup:
:(

RA oak cone feet it is then.

vacdac

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2011
Manchester
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tiger Shit will help channel any bad spirits through the Puresounds chakra points, according to my Chinese herbalist Bert Kwok.....he recommends tiger shit feet for all valve phono stages & SUT's but for Puresound ones in particular. :cool: He feels that this is because the life force is strong with Guy & he channels sooooperquantum magic into all his products.

I'm hoping fer a tiger shit record mat in the v near future.

mnky

Wammer
Wammer
May 3, 2013
oooh arrrrrr
AKA
Mnky
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Tiger Shit will help channel any bad spirits through the Puresounds chakra points, according to my Chinese herbalist Bert Kwok.....he recommends tiger shit feet for all valve phono stages & SUT's but for Puresound ones in particular. :cool: He feels that this is because the life force is strong with Guy & he channels sooooperquantum magic into all his products. I'm hoping fer a tiger shit record mat in the v near future.
Also cats will go no where near it ...... erm .. or is that lion shite .....?

pure sound

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 10, 2011
West Devon
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
You could just ask me! I stick them on here. My Babelfish/Bing translator skillz failed when I was trying to explain what I wanted to the Chinese so I gave up & buy sheets of them here. I open & check each T10 anyway to include the Virgin Unicorn's hair earth wire & the genuine 4000 year old Egyptian Papyrus, handwritten in my own blood, instruction manual.

- - - Updated - - -

Where the originals stick on's as they look like small jobbies.
_bild_1337180503.jpg
Thats a rather random image. Not one of mine. Where's it from?

pmac

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 19, 2005
You could just ask me! I stick them on here. My Babelfish/Bing translator skillz failed when I was trying to explain what I wanted to the Chinese so I gave up & buy sheets of them here. I open & check each T10 anyway to include the Virgin Unicorn's hair earth wire & the genuine 4000 year old Egyptian Papyrus, handwritten in my own blood, instruction manual.
Don't forget to mention the Lapis Lazuli quill that you dip into the reservoir of blood to pen the text ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online