G

DSCF0242.jpg

tongue.png

darrenm

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
, , United Kingdom
That has a nice shine to it. I guess you don't do much work, but instead use that van and tight white t-shirts to give the impression of a buff physique, which may or may not work with the Swedish ladies.

G

darrenm wrote:

That has a nice shine to it. I guess you don't do much work, but instead use that van and tight white t-shirts to give the impression of a buff physique, which may or may not work with the Swedish ladies.
during the summer(when that photo was taken by the way) i polish it every week.

and if i have time i do the berlingo aswell.
wink.png

darrenm

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 18, 2005
, , United Kingdom
rudolph hucker wrote:

darrenm wrote:
during the summer(when that photo was taken by the way) i polish it every week.

and if i have time i do the car aswell.
Good job. Much nicer than those rusty and dirty Transits in England.

meninblack

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 20, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Didn't know you could get them in Pink. :pride:

It looks very nice....
costumed-smiley-088.gif.0d430dec15178e12a2ae10e497cd4e9e.gif

G

meninblack wrote:

Didn't know you could get them in Pink. :pride:It looks very nice....
will look into that when we get a new one in 5 years time.

G

kennyk wrote:

alloys. hehe.
tongue.png
look we have 2 sets of wheels and tyres here keeny.

as i have said before THEY COME WITH THE CAR. there is no way i would buy alloys for a car like that.

Jezzer

Unspecified Wammer
Wammer Plus
Jul 31, 2005
Uxbridge
AKA
Jezzer
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
rudolph hucker wrote:

meninblack wrote:
Didn't know you could get them in Pink. :pride:It looks very nice....
will look into that when we get a new one in 5 years time.
No need for apink one in 5 years time because the red paint would have faded to pink by then.
cool.gif.9d6c72c555b38e519336a6d9b55ca875.gif

E

earl of sodbury

Sweet -the perfect car for urine-soaked-old-tossers to sit in a cliff-top car park watching the seagulls fight over a turd as the tide goes out while waiting for the reaper to put an end to the emptiness.

I can almost smell the "brine"...

julian2002

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 15, 2005
Lakeside Wixams
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
i'm kind of with the old rude boy on this one - there is something about a car that's solely a tool for a job . getting from a to b carrying as much stuff as possible. sometimes i crave a 2 door penis extension or v8 luxo barge but when my 'bamma is packed with mates, kids, mountain bikes, women younger than me or stuff i can make money with i'd much rather have it than something less practical.

yes it may give off a whiff of damp soccer mom but i can live with that for the fun times i;ve had with it.

- actually it whiffs more of soaked mountain biker and moist smokey raver at the moment, with a hint of vanillorama magic tree. really need to get it valeted.

Leonard Smalls

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 14, 2005
Shropshire Borders,
Bleedin townies...

If you lived here you wouldn't clean your car more than twice a year! No point as the moment you drive anywhere it's covered in shite again.

And it can't be a proper work van being that clean - everyone knows that proper workers have "I wish my wife was this dirty" scrawled into the mud.

kennyk

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Aug 8, 2005
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
rudolph hucker wrote:

kennyk wrote:
alloys. hehe.
tongue.png
look we have 2 sets of wheels and tyres here keeny.

as i have said before THEY COME WITH THE CAR. there is no way i would buy alloys for a car like that.
kaffeetrinker_2.gif.ba76878d555418d609a6f9e8389072ea.gif

pimp my citroen, Tierp styleee.

if the car comes with two sets of alloys, don't you think the money would be better spent on something more important, like a decent design?

allrun.gif.2dcd1cfcd00feccff4530e9a308ebccd.gif

14-00000002.gif.828495f168ee75f09f640fa4f13bd3a2.gif

johnniebaby

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 11, 2006
Midlands
AKA
John
julian2002 wrote:

i'm kind of with the old rude boy on this one - there is something about a car that's solely a tool for a job . getting from a to b carrying as much stuff as possible. sometimes i crave a 2 door penis extension or v8 luxo barge but when my 'bamma is packed with mates, kids, mountain bikes, women younger than me or stuff i can make money with i'd much rather have it than something less practical.yes it may give off a whiff of damp soccer mom but i can live with that for the fun times i;ve had with it.

- actually it whiffs more of soaked mountain biker and moist smokey raver at the moment, with a hint of vanillorama magic tree. really need to get it valeted.
Interesting, what does a damp soccer mom smell like?And what is a moist smokey raver? I know I may regret asking this.:dude:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.