Sale or Trade for MC cart Temaad Merlin 12.5'' tonearm - Silver wired

Temaad

New Wammer
Jul 19, 2021
EX-Demo unit, We trialed a couple of these arm's last year, comparing it to our standard carbon fiber & titanium arm tubes. 

This is a very, very good sounding arm, say about 98% as good as our $3000 Merlin titanium arm when both are fitted with VDH wire and for some people it may be just about the perfect arm. Comes with Stainless Steel Arm Post.

This is the review from the sale of the 1st arm late last year. The buyer purchase it as a 2nd arm to run a Mono cart.

BruceB - ''So I can’t say definitely why because I’ve never had a Mayajima mono cartridge, but there is something that sounds very “right” about playing my old mono jazz and classical records with your Temaad Magnesium arm & the Mayajima. The horns have a bite and an “in the room” presence that I don’t get from my ZYX Optimum (US$17,000) & Moech 8 (US$6,000). It sounds like music & that's just about as good as it gets.''

Gold plated RCA outs. The arm will be wired with propitiatory silver tone are wire, which we believe is about 85% as good as our top of the line VDH wire. 

Can we wired with VDH for an extra US$150.

The Effective Mass is 18 grams & unit comes with our  Stainless steel arm post. If required, a higher Eff Mass can be obtained by changing out the Head Shell for a heavier on that is available from our range. So you can change to a 18 of 23 gram arm on request.

Arm Pod to mount the arm is available separately, ask if interested

Price £450 plus £20 postage - non tracked of £55 tracked. Will consider swap for quality MC cart, even one that required re-tipping. 

Arm parameters
-Effective length 305 mm,

-Mounting distance 290 mm

-Suggested Overhang 13.2 mm

-Offset angle 17 deg's

[SIZE=14pt]-Eff[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]ective mass 18 grams ([/SIZE]optional[SIZE=14pt] 23 grams with heavy Head shells)[/SIZE]

Check out further reviews on Temaad arms check out the website.

0815211237aHDR.jpg

0815211236aHDR.jpg

0815211234aHDR.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles