Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I believe modern hotels are constructed in such a manner as to ensure you will not hear your neighbours rutting like demented stoats at all hours.
Whether this level of soundproofing is sufficient to overcome the interactions of pissed Wammers with their systems is another kettle of fish altogether.

Jac Hawk

They're not vinyls they're fekin records!!
Wammer Plus
Mar 10, 2012
Chorley Lancashire
avworx.co.uk
AKA
Mike Davis
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I believe modern hotels are constructed in such a manner as to ensure you will not hear your neighbours rutting like demented stoats at all hours.
Whether this level of soundproofing is sufficient to overcome the interactions of pissed Wammers with their systems is another kettle of fish altogether.
I feel sorry for the folks either side of me, I like to give my bass bins the beans 😜😜

terryg1

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Feb 19, 2012
Northampton
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hopefully so, I imagine it would have been a priority for the last Labour Party conference and visiting journalists.

At the end of the day as wam exhibitors having local sources as well is always a good plan; we tend to have 2 bags of vinyl and ~1Tb of local FLAC files. Although streamed music is a trivial network load really, IME any delays in a track starting are usually server side bottlenecks (I sometimes get this at home on a 100Mb connection).

In other news last Saturday they had a Young Farmers Ball at the hotel so their cellar stocks will have been fully tested :)

thanks for your support
kind regards,
Paul
And the ability to cope with people dancing naked on tables 😂😂😂🔊👍🎶🎶

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66